• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tough Dames (A work in progress)

I've been working on this here and their for the last year. I may never really finish it, but I think it's kind of cool. Notic where I put the little Charlies Angle logo :thumbsup:. Hope you enjoy it. I am saving one more spot for a cat woman. I figuer they might put one in a new batman movie down the line.

Attachments

• ToughDames.jpg
    ToughDames.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 1,704
You wouldn't call anyone of them a Tough Dame to there face, they would kick you ass!

Dame isn't an offencive term, infact it is a very regal meaning. A "Dame" out ranks a Lady. Thanks for the comments, I hope you will give me some points :D. Personaly I don't see why a guy can't respect a woman, and get wood from her at the same time. If you think about it the woman you mary should be someone you respect, and get wood for.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Not a bad assortment.

I'd change a few..

Remove, Halle Berry as Catwoman
Add, Berry Halle Storm

Add, Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde
Add, Anna Paquin as Rogue

Remove...
Alicia Silverstone was awful as Batgirl.
Pamela Anderson Barbwire ugh!

Angelina Jolie :thumbs down:

Not a bad assortment.

I'd change a few..

Remove, Halle Berry as Catwoman
Add, Berry Halle Storm

Add, Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde
Add, Anna Paquin as Rogue

Remove...
Alicia Silverstone was awful as Batgirl.
Pamela Anderson Barbwire ugh!

Angelina Jolie :thumbs down:

You missed the point for some of these. First of all, good or bad, Halle played Cat Woman, and she was tough. I wanted to put all t he different catwomen along the bottome of the page. Jolie played Lara Croft, another tough dame, so thats why she is their. Like Halle, Pam played Barb Wire (who I believe was drawn to look like her to begin with) like it or not Barb Wire was a bad ass. Anna Paquins Rouge sucked, and Kitty Pryde was pretty much none existant in the film franchise. If you'll notice I put Alicia across from Yvonn, soe I have mirrioring Batgirls. By the way the little shot of the blond in the Bionic Woman pic is Rebecca Staab who played the invidable girl in the original attempt at a Fantastic 4 film. It was horriblem, and about the only thing good about it was her in the classic costum, unlike Alba who barely looks like the sex kitten she was in Dark Angel, infact if she loses anymore weight they will have to use CGI so you can see her when she turns profile to the camra. There are a few I may add, it's a constant work in progress.

Nice collage, but I think Buffy the vampire slayer should get a spot too.

I guess their is an argument for that, but I didn't like the show and can't stand SMG. I'm glad you like it though :hatsoff:.

what about Raquel Welch in 1,000,000 B.C.

I don't know if I would consider her "tough". Besides this is sort of full. I am saving 2 spots, 1 for the new Wonder Woman, and 1 for whomever might be cast as the next Catwoman.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Would be better to use Karima Adebibe as Lara instead of Jolie, Karima would kick her ass.

Thank you all for your comments on my work here. I would have replied sooner but for some reason I'm not getting e-mails letting me know you have responded or commented. I know their are a few some of you would like to see added or chainged, I just went with my cut, or by whom I knew as charactores. Something I remembered recently was that former "WCW" star Kimberly Page played Catwoman in a fan trailer called Grayson. It's supose to be about Robin trying to avenge the murder of Batman.