• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I remember seeing Monty Brown on TNA. Then I read he went to WWE for a short time. As of September 19, 2007 Brown was released from his WWE contract.

I hope that means he is on his way back to TNA soon. ;)

Monty Brown Tribute

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Rob Van Dam signing with TNA?

Rob Van Dam's Wife Chants TNA With Crowd At ECW PPV.
Believe it or not, Rob Van Dam's wife was present last night and was actually cheering "TNA."

wrestling news

Rvd, I know. Vince wanted to add rules; he told me that he never, ever planned on making ECW anything goes. He said “Well I have to add credibility; I’ve added credibility to the rest. His idea of extreme was going to be have Kelly Kelly out there dancing somewhere in the show and then Sandman out there drinking some beers. To him that made this different than Raw and Smackdown in and edgy way. That was his version of being extreme which was crazy to me.

I came back did I wrestle Big Show for the title? Hell no. He kept me at the bottom of the card, the middle of the card; it took me months to work my way back up even though everybody was at those house shows to see me. I knew that and the agents would tell me every night that me and Sabu were the ones getting a reaction. Well big surprise, I already knew that but because of the genius writers and their agenda what's happening to ECW was going to happen either way. Honestly at the end of that 30 day suspension I asked for more time, I asked for more time off.

wrestling news

Rob Van Dam Tribute

http://www.robvandam.com/

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Raven seems to have been replaced with Judas Mesias.

Judas Mesias

I could see a new group with Judas Mesias, Vampiro, and Raven or tag team with Mesias and Raven.

Ron "The Truth" Killings ( K-Kwik) he's not bad, but Monty Brown would be a better choice for TNA.

I haven't been watching much wrestling, I did watch some last night. TNA should try to get Chris Harris back. Maybe, RVD will sign and replace Harris.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
TNA Offers Coaching Job To Bob Knight

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling is offering its first-ever Head Coaching job to Bob Knight, the all-time winningest Division I men’s basketball coach known as much for his coaching genius as his fiery temper, who resigned Monday in the middle of the season as the Texas Tech coach.

“TNA Wrestling was shocked, like the rest of the sports world, to hear Coach Knight resigned,” said Jeff Jarrett, co-founder of TNA Wrestling, who was a high school and junior college basketball player in Tennessee before becoming a professional wrestler. “Coach Knight is a sports icon and we’d be thrilled and honored to have him join the ranks, to further build TNA Wrestling into a national power, much like he did for Texas Tech.”

Bob Knight

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Bobby Lashley On TNA: 'It's A Last Case Scenario'
Report by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 01/30/2008 at 05:33 PM

As noted earlier here on TNAWrestlingNews.com, TNA is obviously very interested in Bobby Lashley but he would rather try and make it in MMA.

TNAWrestlingNews.com staff talked with Bobby about joining TNA and he called it "a last-case scenario for him".

Lashley

I can see Lashley signing with TNA if he loses like Lesnar did. ;)

Raven seems to have been replaced with Judas Mesias.

Judas Mesias

I could see a new group with Judas Mesias, Vampiro, and Raven or tag team with Mesias and Raven.

Ron "The Truth" Killings ( K-Kwik) he's not bad, but Monty Brown would be a better choice for TNA.

I haven't been watching much wrestling, I did watch some last night. TNA should try to get Chris Harris back. Maybe, RVD will sign and replace Harris.

I would support TNA even more if they sign vampiro in...I would be new to buying their stuff going to events and posting video responses on youtube

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Lockdown 2008

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Kurt Angle (c) vs. Samoa Joe
If Joe loses, he will leave TNA.
Lethal Lockdown: Team Cage (Christian Cage, Kevin Nash, Rhino, and TBA) vs. Team Tomko (Tomko, A.J. Styles, Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon))
Xscape Match for the TNA X Division Championship: Jay Lethal (c) vs. Curry Man vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD
Mixed Tag Team match: Robert Roode and Payton Banks vs. Booker T and Sharmell
B.G. James vs. Kip James
Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed vs. Gail Kim and O.D.B.

Lockdown

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Judas Mesias appears to be done with TNA. His last match with the company was during last night's iMPACT! tapings. Mesias was getting paid roughly $1,300 per match and TNA just couldn't justify spending that much on him. James Mitchell is staying around though but there is no word yet on what his role will be. We've previously posted that Mesias had been trying to get TNA to sign him to a contract.

Article

I hope this is just a rumor.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The current lineup for Lockdown is as follows:

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle vs. The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: LETHAL LOCKDOWN WEAPONS MATCH
Team Cage (Christian Cage, Kevin Nash, Rhino & TBD) vs. Team Tomko (Tomko, AJ Styles, Team 3D)

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: XSCAPE MATCH FOR THE X CHAMPIONSHIP
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. Curry Man vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. ? vs. ? vs. ?
Pins/submissions until two participants remain, then one man must escape the cage. Winner claims the X Division Championship. Qualifying matches to take place every Thursday on "iMPACT!" leading into the PPV

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH
Booker T & Sharmell vs. Robert Roode & Payton Banks

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: FORMER PARTNERS COLLIDE
BG James vs. Kip James

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: WOMEN'S TAG TEAM MATCH
TNA Women's Champion Awesome Kong & Raisha Saeed vs. Gail Kim & ODB

Lockdown 2008