• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The link title said that, not me.
I wish, you would stop poking fun of me, because I like Sarah Palin. That makes it your second time doing it, making fun of me.

Okay, I'll stop making fun of you (although it's debatable that's what I've actually done), but just tell us once and for all - are you SERIOUSLY, SINCERELY a Palin fan ??? Honest to gosh?

Member 1098

Closed Account
Okay, I'll stop making fun of you (although it's debatable that's what I've actually done), but just tell us once and for all - are you SERIOUSLY, SINCERELY a Palin fan ??? Honest to gosh?
Why do you even care if I am a Palin fan ? What I can't be one ? I didn't do anything to you, you know it. It makes you 2nd time doing that to me, how would you feel if I kept doing that to you ? I don't think you would like it. I'm not going to be arguing with you, about someone, really like and admired of. It's stupid to know that, I can't be myself on here, if I am a fan of hers. You're the 2nd person that done this to me. If I have ''Sarah Palin Supporter'', DUH. I'm a fan of hers. I don't think you're nice for poking fun of me, but that's ok. I will just ingore, and continue to post. I didn't deserve this crap from people like you, that continue to be doing this, minding my own business and just posting. Then you come along, just starting poking fun of me, again.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk