• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

2 - You define 0.01% as a “high success rate” when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

Facial, I have to give you credit. I actually laughed at this one!!!!!!! Great Post!!

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in “tongues” may be all the evidence you need to “prove” Christianity.

Ah.......I feel cleansed :D

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

I know that this is meant to be funny, but it's hilariously true.

Good find!

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

a real life freeones post. haha

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in “tongues” may be all the evidence you need to “prove” Christianity.

I have known of some people like that. I think they have another term for it though. They call it being drunk. :1orglaugh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This is at least the topic of the month for me!

Guess even God loves you for this post :D

I think this goes for christians in general. Anyways, I'm glad I saw the bs of religion and broke away. Now my Sunday mornings are sweet ^_^

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Does dancing with rattlesnakes and falling down into epiletic like seizures and speaking in tounges count as signs?

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian

I love this list. Like my cousin says, The bible is like the terms and services on a website, no one takes the time to actually read it and just clicks "I agree"

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Fuckin hypocrite assholes. Piss and moan about how one religion should be tolerated then rip on another. You shits have no credibility except amongst yourselves.

Fuckin hypocrite assholes. Piss and moan about how one religion should be tolerated then rip on another. You shits have no credibility except amongst yourselves.

Well as a believer in Evolution/Adaptation and a Creator, I'll say that it's easy for some here to go after the soft target. It makes them feel warm and toasty inside.

Mind you they don't have the proverbial brass to confront Islam for many reasons.

Show me a liberal who goes after Islam (and I mean really pursues Islam's issues) and I'll buy that person a beer.