• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

'Top Gun' director Tony Scott dead after jumping off bridge

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
whats kind of ironic though is praying for a guy thats already dead.

technically, that doesnt help them. the family, sure pray for them for sure. im sure that will help and they could use it, but its up to the deceased to have made their peace with god BEFORE kicking the bucket.

its not like your prayers can keep the guy out of h. e. double hockey sticks if he died already.

Facetious

Moderated
Taking your life away kills a few other people and it's a coward thing to do. And therefore, if you still do, you won't get my mercy. My 2 cents, of course.

Severely depressed people who choose the route of suicide generally do so as a means of ending the monotony of extreme personal emotional pain, that's all. Emotional pain can be as severely debilitating as physical pain, why should society insist that pain stricken people should have a duty to endure a future living in misery, wouldn't that be selfish of us?
Watch this documentary, you'll then likely understand just how helplessly depressed people can be.

Now, if you want to talk about cowards, it's those suicidal people who take others with them, i.e. murder-suicidal types, those are cowards.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Rest in Peace, Mr. Tony Scott.