• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Top, Bottom, or Versatile? Which are ya?

Which are you?

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Bottom

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Versatile

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't tried so I can't necessarily say haha. That being said, I like being in control with a girl, but I suspect I'd enjoy being a bottom with a guy. Imagining it, I'd love to be directed what to do, feel a cock in my ass, sounds all good.

I think i would be both,cumming with my fingers in my ass feels great and makes me shoot a HUGE load,so i think having a cock in me would feel amazing.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
my wife tops me with a strap on

My ex strap-on fucked me a few times. She was very cool about it all. It hurt like hell the first time since she didn't know not to push it all in at once. Hell, I didn't know it would all go in at once but it did. After that I was still curious, but our dildo wasn't very good so I went and bought a cyber skin about 8-9" and we had a good time with that for awhile too. I would suck her cock and she would fuck me. It was very awesome.

She was most encouraging about trying the real thing too. She didn't watch or join (unfortunately!!!) but she supported it. We wound up going our different ways, but she's still a friend and cares that I enjoy myself with men or women.

It's been a long time since I have played back there though and I get cravings for it. I just wish I had a buddy to play with discreetly. Oh well, I guess we make our choices to have gfs and not bfs huh? :)

Feel free to share what you would like to try with guys here. Top, bottom, vers related. I think we all share a lot in common here!

Love,
RMS