• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

top 5 metal bands

Avenged Sevenfold (especially Waking the Fallen and Sounding the Seventh Trumpet album)

Waking the Fallen. That's about it. I remember seeing that album at the store before I ever heard anyone talk about them. I looked at the album cover with the skull with wings and immediately thought "Those fuckers ripped off Overkill!!!", because that's their logo, or mascot, or whatever you want to call it. Obviously they're different kinds of metal but still, that batwinged skull was kinda unoriginal on A7x's part.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Waking the Fallen. That's about it. I remember seeing that album at the store before I ever heard anyone talk about them. I looked at the album cover with the skull with wings and immediately thought "Those fuckers ripped off Overkill!!!", because that's their logo, or mascot, or whatever you want to call it. Obviously they're different kinds of metal but still, that batwinged skull was kinda unoriginal on A7x's part.
The Batwinged skull is definitely overused. Theres plenty of original concepts to use for artwork.

Megadeth
Metallica
Slayer
Iron Maiden
Rammstein

pa805js

Closed Account
1. as i lat dying
2. parkway drive
3. a day to remember
4. bury tomorrow
5. 36 crazy fists
5.5. killswitch engage

For me...

Metallica
Sepultura
Rage Againts the Machine
Trivium
Maximun the hormone (japanese band)

BASTARDS! no one has mentioned the God of Metal yet. Who is that? well if you have to ask you should be raped by a bear!. It's Pat Boone of course LMFAO!. But seriously though here's a top five from me. Not the ultimate top five though. That would be too hard to choose from since I listen to like fifty zillion bands.

Iron Maiden.
Darkseed.
Pretty Maids.
Dio.
Swallow The Sun.