• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Too Early?

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
Pretty true!! I had some friends that put their trees up weeks ago after Halloween, they're crazy. I haven't done mine because 1.) I'm lazy and 2.) I like to buy real ones and they dry out if bought to soon. But mostly due to reason #1 ha

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I was decorating my family's tree last weekend, and pulled a half eaten candy cane (still partially wrapped) out of the box of decorations. I jokingly tossed it at my sister, and I swear she put it back in the box. Guess we'll laugh about it again next year.

ahaha! i totally missed that! hilarious!

Maggie Green

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8044168, member: 586426"]My Christmas Tree is up.....too early? :)

BaHcSH3IYAAnIpu.jpg

Hey what's that big pink ornament?

It looks like a little mini old school record player. Briana probably had that ornament since she was a little girl.

Now I am really in love. Not only is she babealicious, she has a sentimental side too. :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Well, the tree is up.

So far no fucks have been given about the tree, but there has been an epic battle for the domination of the box it was packed in...

I did catch Bella gnawing on a branch a little earlier though. We'll see what happens when I get the lights and balls on it tomorrow.

Well, the tree is up.

So far no fucks have been given about the tree, but there has been an epic battle for the domination of the box it was packed in...

I did catch Bella gnawing on a branch a little earlier though. We'll see what happens when I get the lights and balls on it tomorrow.

"up, balls and box" in a single post.

I think it moved.

Well, the tree is up.

Pics!
We'll be decorating on Sunday, I think.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I work with a guy that never packs any Christmas tree decorations away. When it's time for tree to come down he just throws a bag over the tree, lights, decorations, garland, stand and all and drags it out to the curb. Can't be bothered with the time and storage. Next year it's a whole new set up.

Another reason not to have a Christmas tree, tinsel. It's the arch-enemy of vacuum cleaners and carpet everywhere.

squallumz

Another reason not to have a Christmas tree, tinsel. It's the arch-enemy of vacuum cleaners and carpet everywhere.

i never liked tinsel. how about popcorn strings? i had an aunt who did that once.

not my cuppa.

Briana Lee

the proof is the candy canes.

dumb candy canes..

But they're soooo yummy. :) And good for using in photo shoots. ;)

It's like an old skool music box. It's not very Xmassy but I loved it when I saw it in the store. :)

Well, the tree is up.

Be sure to post some pics when it's up! :)

Tree is up. Let it relax for a day, see if the cats go crazy with it, decorate it tomorrow.

View attachment 329154

Just over 10.5 feet.

Holy crap that's huge!!

....and the tree.....:suspicious:

Seriously though I'd love to see it when it's decorated!

squallumz

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8066533, member: 586426"]But they're soooo yummy. :) And good for using in photo shoots. ;)

i dont think either of us dare eat these ones. they go back a loooong time. and yes, i suppose they do.

beats the ol giant lollypop.

Briana Lee

i dont think either of us dare eat these ones. they go back a loooong time. and yes, i suppose they do.

beats the ol giant lollypop.

Well they wouldn't be going in my mouth in my photo shoot. ;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
The hubby put the lights on Monday, and 5 plastic balls his mother had decorated. Every now and again we'd see her on the arm of the couch with a paw snaking out towards one of the balls. She was watching us so as soon as we reached for the spray bottle she was gone.

However, after coming back from work/dinner yesterday this is what we found.

526602_10152039006847731_1853207735_n.jpg

Think I'll fish out the plastic ornaments and leave those on for a few days.

Briana Lee

The hubby put the lights on Monday, and 5 plastic balls his mother had decorated. Every now and again we'd see her on the arm of the couch with a paw snaking out towards one of the balls. She was watching us so as soon as we reached for the spray bottle she was gone.

However, after coming back from work/dinner yesterday this is what we found.

View attachment 329993

Think I'll fish out the plastic ornaments and leave those on for a few days.

Whoops! I'm sure it was just a gust of wind that did that.....:suspicious: