Ulysses31 Oct 4, 2010 #1 Premium Image Content Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread Upgrade to Premium Premium Link Upgrade
Premium Image Content Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread Upgrade to Premium Premium Link Upgrade
M Member442 Oct 5, 2010 #5 Good to know next time I enter a mens room I will not walk up to a urinal and look over at the guy next to me. You just ruin all my fun.
Good to know next time I enter a mens room I will not walk up to a urinal and look over at the guy next to me. You just ruin all my fun.
L LukeEl I am a failure to the Korean side of my ****** Oct 5, 2010 #6 Play With Alisa said: Good to know next time I enter a mens room I will not walk up to a urinal and look over at the guy next to me. You just ruin all my fun. Click to expand... Yeah I get pee shy when someone looks at me anyways.
Play With Alisa said: Good to know next time I enter a mens room I will not walk up to a urinal and look over at the guy next to me. You just ruin all my fun. Click to expand... Yeah I get pee shy when someone looks at me anyways.
Born2Jizz Oct 14, 2010 #9 Actually. Both of those pictures are wrong. The Man Code states that without urinal dividers there must be one empty urinal in between them. Duh...
Actually. Both of those pictures are wrong. The Man Code states that without urinal dividers there must be one empty urinal in between them. Duh...