• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Today Is My 28TH Birthday. :) *March, 09, 1977. I Was Born*

yo mandy4ever sorry bout asking if u were on crack :D
i did also see "closer" and Natalie P. is really nice!
have funbeeing 28 and hope u meet many celebs this year
cheers mate :glugglug:

thanks everyone for that, & i'm sorry about the Pics being too big, but I Don't know how to Resize them. :(

RKO!!!05

Banned
no need for apologies. Happy Birthday for when it was, very cool to know you met J-LO (wish I could meet her) and hope you get to meet some more hot celebs. :glugglug: :thumbsup:

RKO!!!05

Banned
Mandy4Ever said:
I Met Mariah Carey Tuesday April 12, 2005. :)

Yeah, I had seen that in the other thread you posted. . . . . . . . .april 12??? Only 3 days ago???? you are a very lucky person you know that, but I'm happy you got to meet these kinds of celebs, especially as hot as her. :thumbsup:

Ok, Thank You. :)

RKO!!!05 said:
Yeah, I had seen that in the other thread you posted. . . . . . . . .april 12??? Only 3 days ago???? you are a very lucky person you know that, but I'm happy you got to meet these kinds of celebs, especially as hot as her. :thumbsup:
yeah I'm Lucky. :)

Thank You :)

happy birthday!!!

5 weeks later and people are still wishing happy birthday! LOL!

Welshchick, that's a Summer sig if ever I saw one!
:thumbsup: :D

Vegas Yankee said:
Seeing that you seem to run into celebs all the time, do me a favor and pass my email address and phone number to Jennifer Love Hewitt next time you meet her. ;)
Ok :eek: :rolleyes: :)

spamchuncks said:
Too funny...O&A show today on XM about The Trainables and then this. I'am going straight to hell.

Yo dude hope you had a good B'day.
I Had a Wonderful Birthday, went out to Eat & go to the Movies & Sing @ Applebee's Kareoke. :)