• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Today Is My 28TH Birthday. :) *March, 09, 1977. I Was Born*

Today is My 28TH Birthday today Everyone, they say I Look Younger like 18 0r 20 thats what people tell me. do you guys Agree with Me? :?: Here is a Pic of Me when I Was in New York in Times Square a Week Ago This Is My Dr. Evil Look ----->
Scan10001.jpg
thats Me. I'm 28 Years Old, now if you saw this? you would Say I Don't look 28, I Look 18 or 20, Well thats what I Still look like of Today, yeah thats Me Byron & I'm Glad I Bought My Kelly Clarkson Concert Tickets for April 27 @ 6:30PM @ The Manhatten Center I Can't wait to go to The Kelly Concert, It's gonna Be Fun. I Really Really Love Kelly Clarkson, She is My Favorite #1 American Idol Winner, Kelly is #1 & I Love & Like Kelly. I'll be going to Times Square Today & I'll be @ The AMC Empire to watch a Movie today, i'll be Watching The Son Of The Mask, it's Fun going Down there. I Live in The Bronx in New York, I Go there all the Time to Times Square to The Movies & MTV TRL & To Meet Celebrity's. & I Get Discounts on Everything I Buy there couse I Live in The Bronx in New York. I'll be having a Happy 28TH Birthday today & BTW Just Recently I Met Jennifer Lopez in Person Last Week & I Got JLO'S Autogragh Here----->
Scan10002.jpg
& I Told Jennifer Lopez that I Wish she were My Girl Friend & she Laughed but in a Good Way. & she told me she was Happy to Hear that. & I Eat out @ TGIF Friday's Restarant & I Bought a T-Shirt @ Planet Hollywood & I Got to see Jennifer Lopez @ Virgin Megastore Last Week, I Bought Jennifer Lopez's Music CD & I Bought a couple of Movies on DVD's & 1 Jennifer Lopez's Lets Get Right Concert DVD. it was Really fun down there, & I Saw a Movie @ The AMC Empire 25 Theatre, I Saw Closer & I Bought a 134 Doller New York Giants Football Winter Jacket, Thats the 1 I'm Wearing in the Pic. it's 2XL Thats how Big I Am, like a Football Player. :eek: :) in The pictures you would see me little but in Reality i'm a lot lot Bigger. & I Weigh 200 Pounds. well talk to you guys later. buy.

Happy birthday and all, but dear god sort this post out....

:party:

Last edited:
Hey guys, please be respectful. His intentions are good. I've gotten PMs from him before and he has a mild disability and is really a nice guy. So please don't trash him, especially on the guy's birthday!

Cheers. :hatsoff:

anotherguy said:
Happy birthday and all, but dear god sort this post out....

:party:
sorry i can't help it.

Brino said:
Happy Birthday I guess. :party:

btw no need to give us your life story. :2 cents:
thanks, & i just thought you would like to know that I Met Jennifer Lopez Last Week. :)

Nightfly said:
Hey guys, please be respectful. His intentions are good. I've gotten PMs from him before and he has a mild disability and is really a nice guy. So please don't trash him, especially on the guy's birthday!

Cheers. :hatsoff:
thanks for helping me. :)

Mandy4Ever said:
sorry i can't help it.

No worries man. I've done the same thing with pictures, didnt mean to come across as disrespectful! :thumbsup:

So what you got planned for today? any nice presents?

:hatsoff: