• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Today has been rough.....

Sorry to hear that. I sincerely hope you'll be OK

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Thank you all for your l condolence and indulgence in a decidedly un-freeones like thread. I really appreciated the support and uncharacteristic sympathy emanating from this forum. I am glad that every conversation I've had with my Dad over the last ten + years has always ended with "I love you." From both of us. This incident proves that you never know what's going to happen and you should take every opportunity to appreciate the people who love you. If your relationship with your Mother, Father, sister, brother or your kids is strained or you're not communicating, change that. Tell them you love them every time you say goodbye. It makes me feel so grateful that I had the chance to express that to my Father during our last conversation and that hopefully, some part of our relationship was still a part of him as he was dying.

God bless you all.

Damn :( So sorry, Ace :(

I am glad that every conversation I've had with my Dad over the last ten + years has always ended with "I love you."

I got lucky that way too. My old man never said "I love you" to me until he started to get in touch with his mortality...maybe around age 65. But after that we'd end every conversation that way, including the last one I ever had with him. Very grateful, as you are, to have experienced that.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I just read this.
Man thats tough. So very sorry that happened.
My dad died almost 5 years now. Kinda resembled your dad too.
At the end it was really just me and him and my son.
I thought he was about the toughest father in town just like you did your dad, probably because they actually were.

One thing I can say is be grateful you have family. It helps a lot in many ways.
Even if they aren't always near it helps. Take care Ace.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yeah, you guys are lucky. My old man skipped when I was 4. Never heard from him after that in any way, shape or form. I'm probably much better off, and the rest of my family did good, but still I never really had any influence in your conventional sports, and it would have been nice to have a dad to explain football, and hockey. But no matter who they are...family that cares, is real nice to have. You realize that more, when you loose them unfortunately.

Ace Boobtoucher

I was just listening to "The Bonfire" on the comedy central channel on SiriusXM and they were talking about sad family shit; delinquent/absent/drunk fathers, etc. And I got to thinking how lucky I was to have a father in my life for as long as I've been alive. He was always there for me in ways I can never fully appreciate. Even though he worked 14 hour days at his pharmacy and kind of isolated himself from some of the daily mire of family life, he was there for the important moments for all six of his children.

Re-reading this thread has me a little weepy. Damn onion ninjas.

Reactions: sj1

Ace Boobtoucher

I got back from the memorial service in Kansas City the other day. All my brothers and sisters were there and a few cousins I hadn't seen in at least 20 years. They played some appropriate music, the pastor said a few words and then everyone in my family spoke. I told the pizza place parking lot story and got a few laughs and then I cried like a baby when my brother unveiled an art installation he's been working on since Dad died. They're six light boxes with each representing one of the children, with my Dad's silhouette in the foreground and something representing each of the siblings in the background. Here's mine:

*It represents the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Hit me right in the feels.

One of my cousins brought some moonshine that he may or may not have made himself and we got tore up.

This is a few of us toasting Dad with his beer of choice, Schlitz.

Ace Boobtoucher

I was searching for family photos to show my girlie and I remembered there were a few in this thread. Then I read it and started crying. You guys have no idea how much your words meant to me when we went through this. You're the best around and not just because you help me find the best fake boobs on the internet.

Thank you again. And if you're planning on having a drink sometime near, please raise a glass to my dad, George William Davis, Sr. I'd surely appreciate it.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Good to see you around here, Ace. You've always been a solid guy. Glad you're still with the same girl. I'm married myself for 6 years next month. Marriage is a good thing if you're married to the right person. Good luck with everything in your life.

Ace Boobtoucher

Good to see you around here, Ace. You've always been a solid guy. Glad you're still with the same girl. I'm married myself for 6 years next month. Marriage is a good thing if you're married to the right person. Good luck with everything in your life.
Oh, it's not the same girl. That one had....issues. Oddly enough, it is another Vietnamese girl but I'm not too sure where it's going. She has two great kids and is a solid person, but I'm just not feeling it, dawg.

Ace Boobtoucher

It's been six years. The pain has faded but I still get a little melancholy this time of year. You guys are the best. And raise a glass to my Dad, George.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Greetings to you, my friend, and I am glad you have begun to deal with the loss. Just went back and looked at your posts back then and it's good you had friends and family around you to share and help.

And celebrate life, as it will always mean leaving loved ones behind, one by one, until we ourselves join their ranks.

But let us not be too gloomy, let us celebrate life and make the most of it, every day.