• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tobacco Is The Most Addictive Substance In The World

Luxman

#TRE45ON

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Making it illegal would be a great thing for the penal industry.
- It is addictive and sooner or later it will kill you unless something else does first.
- I don't mind second hand smoke outdoors. What pisses me off is the cigarette butts everywhere.
If you look they are everywhere.I live a 5 minute walk from the beach.....cigarette butts everywhere.
Go to almost any business or strip mall.........cigarette butts everywhere.
I take my son to a fresh water creek to swim all the time.
What do you see? The mothers are all fat and disgusting creatures. The fathers are toothpick thin drug addicts.
Both are covered in ugly blobs of ink on their skin.
They are all ignoring their children other then to look up from their cell phones every 10 minutes to scream at their children to show them how much they hate them (Ever wonder why so many people are mentally disturbed lowlife scumbags today, look at their parents. And most of those children grow up to be the same way).

But what they all have in common is the cigarettes. Using the beautiful natural area around the creek as one big fucking ashtray.
Its a giant ashtray.
I literally want to kill them all.
You can't help if people want to poison their bodies but when I see them poisoning the environment and littering nature I want them dead.
Dead I tell you. Dead.

Its the cigarette butt littering that should be enforced. And that is why I wish that smoking outside in public should be made illegal.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
"...sooner or later it will kill you unless something else does first."

Truer words were never spoken. If smoking doesn't kill me, something else will. Like a bus or trip and fall or bullet or someone running around the house carrying scissors.

I'll tell you what, cigarette buts have DNA and you can track down the culprit.

Are you trying to convince someone that you have never dropped something or fly out of your hand?

Look, cigarettes are legal and littering is not. I like a clean place to live, work, see when I go places. Look meester, I'm not that guy that lights up around people and I don't like non-smokers telling me what I can and can't do. Let me die on my own terms. Sue my estate.

Thread derailed. Spank my pasty hairy ass.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I am not condoning telling people they can't smoke.
Smoke your brains out crazy lady is what I always say.
But you have to admit there are cigarette butts everywhere.
There arent soda cans everywhere, bubble gum wrappers, used rubbers, tampoons, banana peels to slip on or any other form of refuse.
Its filters that take decades to disappear that are all over the place.
People shouldn't have to live like that. Children shouldn't have to play is ashtrays.

Surely you must agree yes?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Addicts and republicans only care about themselves, they don't care about anyone else's happiness or health.
They whine when they don't get what they want, and they don't give a fuck if something they do annoys or hurts anyone else.
They don't care that millions of people die from tobacco, alcohol, and processed food.
They would rather have the right to smoke, drink, and eat whatever they want, than to pass laws to prevent millions of deaths from those intentionally highly addictive toxic chemicals.
But when they get sick or hurt they start whining how they need help and the government should pay for their health care...

Corporations who make useless toxic shit should be forced to pay 100% of all health care costs.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
All kidding aside, it probably isn't the first, but I would bet it's in the top 5. It was one of the hardest things I've ever quit. I smoked 2 packs of Camel's for years, haven't had one in about 13 years. The only time I miss them, is during my morning coffee.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I will leave the prohibition outside my post

Nicotine is surely one of the main drugs plaguing the western, and probably also the other parts of the world. And that drug is hard to leave behind. I am glad I finally kicked it, and when I did, I had the luck to just somehow switch off the addiction, one morning, threw away the half package of cigarettes I still had from last day, and never felt the urge for another smoke.

Now, I would really like to smoke some weed again, but probably rather with a hookah

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I will leave the prohibition outside my post

Nicotine is surely one of the main drugs plaguing the western, and probably also the other parts of the world. And that drug is hard to leave behind. I am glad I finally kicked it, and when I did, I had the luck to just somehow switch off the addiction, one morning, threw away the half package of cigarettes I still had from last day, and never felt the urge for another smoke.

Now, I would really like to smoke some weed again, but probably rather with a hookah

You never had the urge? You quit smoking in the middle of a pack of cigs and never had the urge for a cigarette?
If so then you sir have got a very very strong will. Good for you.

I was an "only smoke when I drink" guy for 20 years. Never smoked unless I was drinking beer.
Then I got hooked in 2011-12. Smoked a pack a day for 5 years then quit just like you did, threw away half a pack and never had another one. Only I used the nicotine patch for 2 weeks.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Not everyone is susceptible to nicotine addiction, I think women are more prone to becoming addicted than men. I've smoked off and on over the years, but always just quit with no issue craving them. I'm currently smoke-free for about twenty years.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You never had the urge? You quit smoking in the middle of a pack of cigs and never had the urge for a cigarette?
If so then you sir have got a very very strong will. Good for you.

I was an "only smoke when I drink" guy for 20 years. Never smoked unless I was drinking beer.
Then I got hooked in 2011-12. Smoked a pack a day for 5 years then quit just like you did, threw away half a pack and never had another one. Only I used the nicotine patch for 2 weeks.

This is not totally unheard of. I met some other folks who managed to quit like that. It gave me the hope later, when I quit alc, that I would keep it up, too. And I am successful in that, going the seventh year straight