• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tobacco Is The Most Addictive Substance In The World

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Make tobacco completely illegal and alcohol greater than 5% Schedule 1 drugs and fine anyone selling them a few million dollars per day/incident.
They are useless and cause infinitely more harm than any small pleasure they might rarely give.
How many countless billions of lives have tobacco and alcohol killed or destroyed!?!?!
And how many countless trillions of dollars have tobacco and alcohol cost everyone for the sole benefit of a few greedy POS asshole corporations!?!?!?!
Tobacco and alcohol are destructive highly addictive substances that serve no purpose but to make life miserable for the human race.
All alcohol should be watered down to 5% or less. If that was the law many lives would be saved or made better and we would save trillions of dollars by not having to deal with the destructive effects of tobacco and alcohol.

https://www.civilized.life/articles...is-the-most-addictive-substance-in-the-world/

Alcohol is the most dangerous withdrawal symptom. Also working in nursing I have seen my fair share of alcohol abusers. It is sad to see substance dependency.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Alcohol is the most dangerous withdrawal symptom. Also working in nursing I have seen my fair share of alcohol abusers. It is sad to see substance dependency.

Nah man. Why should people who enjoy alcohol (And to a lesser extent tobacco) responsibly be prevented from doing so because other's cause trouble when they abuse it?

Nah man. Why should people who enjoy alcohol (And to a lesser extent tobacco) responsibly be prevented from doing so because other's cause trouble when they abuse it?

I never said anything about prohibiting it. I mention it is sad seeing those that succumbed to it and/or other substances.

And that's why I'm proud to say I never smoked, not even a single puff

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Tobacco Is The Most Addictive Substance In The World

No, there are many worse things to do.

Alcohol, meth, cocaine and so forth.

The worst thing about tobacco is the unconstitutional taxes.

Reminds me of Demolition Man.
Huxley: Ah, smoking is not good for you, and it has been deemed that anything not good for you is bad. Hence, illegal; alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat-
Spartan: Are you shitting me?
Computer: John Spartan, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute.
Spartan: What the hell is that?
Computer: John Spartan, you are fined one credit...
Huxley: Bad language, child play, gasoline, un-educational toys, and anything spicy. Abortion is also illegal, but then again, so is pregnancy if you don't have a license.

http://www.news9.com/story/36111247/oklahoma-supreme-court-rules-cigarette-tax-unconstitutional

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/letter-to-the-editor-cigarette-tax-unconstitutiona/

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I never said anything about prohibiting it. I mention it is sad seeing those that succumbed to it and/or other substances.

Sorry dude. I meant to quote Luxman's opening post :1orglaugh

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
But cigars go REALLY good with bourbon...

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Said the addict.

Addicts will give any excuse to justify their addiction.
And you're not "enjoying" alcohol and tobacco, they're addictive substances.
What addicts perceive as enjoying is really alleviating the unpleasant feelings of withdrawal symptoms of the addiction.
Although, alcohol addiction is also more of a psychological addiction.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Said the addict.

Addicts will give any excuse to justify their addiction.
And you're not "enjoying" alcohol and tobacco, they're addictive substances.
What addicts perceive as enjoying is really alleviating the unpleasant feelings of withdrawal symptoms of the addiction.
Although, alcohol addiction is also more of a psychological addiction.

Addict?

Ban salt next? Tea? Caffeine? Chewing gum in class?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Addict?

Ban salt next? Tea? Caffeine? Chewing gum in class?

Classic addict response. When something they like is threatened to be banned, addicts start to argue that everything else should be banned too.

Tobacco and to a lesser extent alcohol serve no useful purpose what so ever. Their sole purpose is to profit the greedy corporations that create them, at 1000% plus profit, and to cause billions of people to suffer and cost the human race trillions of wasted dollars to fix the damage that tobacco and alcohol caused over the last century alone.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Classic addict response. When something they like is threatened to be banned, addicts start to argue that everything else should be banned too.

Tobacco and to a lesser extent alcohol serve no useful purpose what so ever. Their sole purpose is to profit the greedy corporations that create them, at 1000% plus profit, and to cause billions of people to suffer and cost the human race trillions of wasted dollars to fix the damage that tobacco and alcohol caused over the last century alone.

That's a pretty sweeping statement.

Alcohol.does have a use. Where I come from alcohol.is used medicinally.

Your agreement wouldn't bother me because I only drink beer. I know many people enjoy the odd whiskey. I would hate to deny them that right.

Some of my county's industry and tourism is alcohol related. I wouldn't want those people unemployed.

I hate the thought of a nanny state.

Edit: I'm no addict;)

I quit smoking cigarettes 2 years ago last Wednesday.

I will still enjoy the occasional cigar.
#LifeIsATerminalDisease

Alcohol DT can kill at any age. Sure one can OD on hard drugs. Withdrawals from alcohol is most dangerous. Benzodiazepine being second.

There was a resident that drank for 50+ years hard liquor and when they came in I thought they were in their early 80s suffering from a life time of casual heavy drinking. They were in late 50s and unable to take Tylenol because it could put in instant liver failure. Unable to smoke a cigarette because could take blood pressure so high they would immediately die.

I also saw the consequences of chewing dip.

When death comes calling it doesn't matter if you pick up or not. It will happen.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Alcohol DT can kill at any age. Sure one can OD on hard drugs. Withdrawals from alcohol is most dangerous. Benzodiazepine being second.

There was a resident that drank for 50+ years hard liquor and when they came in I thought they were in their early 80s suffering from a life time of casual heavy drinking. They were in late 50s and unable to take Tylenol because it could put in instant liver failure. Unable to smoke a cigarette because could take blood pressure so high they would immediately die.

I also saw the consequences of chewing dip.

When death comes calling it doesn't matter if you pick up or not. It will happen.

"Death is no chauvinist"

From How Many Miles To Babylon by Jennifer Johnston

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I really doubt tobacco is all that dangerous. But to be sure, I'll minimize my use. Besides, my daily Zeabs have been a touch piquant.