• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

To many fakes on here its a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon S.

Banned
The real question is this: Is "Johnny" an active member using an alias, and if so, by what name is he better known as? Just seems odd that someone would just happen to come to the boards for the first time to start shit. :dunno: Just sayin'!

The real question is this: Is "Johnny" an active member using an alias, and if so, by what name is he better known as? Just seems odd that someone would just happen to come to the boards for the first time to start shit. :dunno: Just sayin'!

um no this is my firt time on here and alls i got to say why all haters ? lmao you people take this way to seriously. just beacuse my topics are good dont get mad seriously

Jon S.

Banned
um no this is my firt time on here and alls i got to say why all haters ? lmao you people take this way to seriously. just beacuse my topics are good dont get mad seriously
I'm not mad. Bemused is the word really. I must admit that I am surprised that you didn't try to claim that I was a dude pretending to be a cartoon character....kinda dropped the ball there IMHO!

And, for the record, I'm 99.9% certain that you are a regular or a semi-regular using an alias for some attention and/or a rather lame attempt at having some fun. Only LOGICAL explanation.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
LOL I just posted about this guy, wow he seems to be on a roll today hahah

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
What is your problem? .. Does it really matter who your posting with? .. Taking the piss out of everything and everyone is great. But being a douche troll is just foolish at best.

Jon S.

Banned
Not to worry.....I have taken the liberty of reporting him & I would HIGHLY recommend that we all ignore him from here on out until he is banned. He wants attention & I'm done giving him any & I call on all of you to follow my lead!

Status
Not open for further replies.