• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

To Every American Citizen.

A bunch of rich white male slave owners that died 250 years ago didn't give me shit.

Hate to break it to you.
Those guys were dead quite a long time before you were born so do you think you should have something off their great great bla bla bla Grand kids.

In that case lets put the Children of murders in the gas chamber, it's only fair, Isn't it?

Interestingly enough, no one ever seems to catch one of the largest changes made to our country that i've rarely heard anyone talk about:

'Section. 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government'

remember the pledge of allegiance, 'to the republic for which it stands'

anyone know the difference between a democracy and a republic???

At least we have a (written) Constitution. Phew! (OK UK?? ;) .

At least we have a (written) Constitution. Phew! (OK UK?? ;) .

A 200 year old constitution, If Washington & co were writing it today would look much like it's current form.

I usually only hear the Constitution quoted when someone has gone nuts with guns and people want to defend the right to own guns.

A 200 year old constitution, If Washington & co were writing it today would look much like it's current form.

I usually only hear the Constitution quoted when someone has gone nuts with guns and people want to defend the right to own guns.

LOL. Second detail: fair point:thumbsup: That can often be the 'bottom line' for many folk. Shocking, yes!

The 2nd amendment is an inalienable and granted right, a president who is against it and who wants to revise should be impeached as well prosecuted in court. You are either in agreement with the constitution of your country and patritiotic or you are not supporting the constitution of your country and absolutely not patriotic then you shouldn't be given a citizenship of a country whose constitution you dislike so much. The F o x e l i p s u s case is reflecting what I am saying. F o x e l i p s u s was an iranian who hated the 2nd amendment but he went to live in the USA in order to benefit of all the freedom that he couldn't have in Iran where he would be either dead or hurt. F o x got the American citizenship despite his hate for the American constitution and the 2nd amendment as absurd as it may sound.

Do you know what an amendment is?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Isn't it a bit strange that people instantly snap to number two, when number 4 is the one that is massively put out of order?

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Are you really more serious about your guns than about your loss of privacy?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Who is this ubiquitous "they" that is taking away our rights and privileges? I tire of blanket statements concerning government radicals and their supposed agenda. If you're going to make accusations at least throw out a name or two, otherwise it's just baseless and irrelevant.

I am surprised Obama's name has not come up here yet.:1orglaugh

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
The Constitution is an amazing thing-I will always defend it. it is truly amamazing that it has worked as well as it has with so few amendments to it. James Madison was truly one of the most brilliant Americans ever. The most amazing thing about the Constitution and Declaration of Independence is that the word Democracy is not found in either so as Franklin said-"A Republic if you can keep it."

The Paulinator

Spreading the seed
Hmmm.....I read that whole thing twice and could not find the "right to a living wage" the "right to health care" or the "right to not have your feelings hurt by the words of others".

I did, however, notice the part that says "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

"If you don't know your rights, you don't have any"

Just making an observation :)

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
don't confuse people with facts, dammit...let them regurgitate what they think they heard on the radio or TV

Anyone who is againt the 2nd amendment and the right to bear arms doesn't deserve the American citizenship.

so, if i understand your argument, it goes like this:

"i uphold all the amendments, every single one. but with regards to the second amendment, you damn-well better believe what i believe, or you are out of here, you pinko commie bastard. screw the idea that the other amendments make it entirely legitimate and understandable that you would be in opposition to this amendment (religion, for example), you get in line with what i believe, or get out."

does that sum up what you're saying? because that seems a teeny bit problematic.

but, to repeat another post here:

Don't answer that, I don't actually care.

jasonk282

Banned
Isn't it a bit strange that people instantly snap to number two, when number 4 is the one that is massively put out of order?

Are you really more serious about your guns than about your loss of privacy?

Uh the 4th admendemtn is about illegal search and seizure. that's why when the police show up they have a warrent to search your house, car or property. it's actually giving you MORE privacy.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Uh the 4th admendemtn is about illegal search and seizure. that's why when the police show up they have a warrent to search your house, car or property. it's actually giving you MORE privacy.

Exactly.

And it is the one that got massively put out of order by GW Bush.

No big deal?

I don't think so :2 cents:

Who is this ubiquitous "they" that is taking away our rights and privileges? I tire of blanket statements concerning government radicals and their supposed agenda. If you're going to make accusations at least throw out a name or two, otherwise it's just baseless and irrelevant.

Pelosi......Obama......Boxer......Emanuel.......Van Jones.......Carol Browner.......Holdren.......good enough for you, or should I go on?