• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

To all the "american threads"

so i guess i have a bad rep on this site...don't really care....all i want to say is...and this makes since....its not an argument or bashing anyone else on the board i'm just saying...

Obama and the government are doing what they can...they inherited a shit ass economy and eve...ryone expects him to fix it in a snap...HE CANT...THEY CANT....WE CANT....we have to stay strong ...easier said than done....but allt his arguing and what not over health care is not going to help anything at all....you wan the president to worry about 9/11 when we are on the verge of everyone losing it....people...understand...its not going to get better over night...and we cant be the ones to make this worse for ourselves....so instead of complaining...realize...he has the hardest job you can imagine...if u blame anyone...blame banks greedy ass investors and bush...think about it...republicans wouldn't have done or couldn't have done any better...they have proved it on CNN..."this too shall pass"

so i guess i have a bad rep on this site...don't really care....all i want to say is...and this makes since....its not an argument or bashing anyone else on the board i'm just saying...

Obama and the government are doing what they can...they inherited a shit ass economy and eve...ryone expects him to fix it in a snap...HE CANT...THEY CANT....WE CANT....we have to stay strong ...easier said than done....but allt his arguing and what not over health care is not going to help anything at all....you wan the president to worry about 9/11 when we are on the verge of everyone losing it....people...understand...its not going to get better over night...and we cant be the ones to make this worse for ourselves....so instead of complaining...realize...he has the hardest job you can imagine...if u blame anyone...blame banks greedy ass investors and bush...think about it...republicans wouldn't have done or couldn't have done any better...they have proved it on CNN..."this too shall pass"

Will rep you for this:thumbsup:

Gotta say: there is an immediate sense of Déjà vu. BUT, it's all in the name of Freedom...well, I hope so anyhow.

Repped. :)

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I love how some Colorado mom on CNN radio was nearly in tears because of how upset she was President Obama was going to address the children. She didn't think it was appropriate the President was going to address the children without the parents consent.

Wow, a U.S. President in a school. Was there ever a day I can remember President Bush going into a school, most likely without the parents prior consent?

Um, I believe there was a day in September. Maybe in 2001. No one complained about the President being in the school then. The paranoia of many right-leaning people is almost as entertaining as it is comical.

Though i am very neutral in regards to the parties (i think both are equally full of it) no other president in history has been so evaluated in their first 6 months of office- most people with a basic understadnign of politics knows nothing gets done overnight, but this guy has had his sentenced passed before they even picked a jury!!!

I love how some Colorado mom on CNN radio was nearly in tears because of how upset she was President Obama was going to address the children. She didn't think it was appropriate the President was going to address the children without the parents consent.

Wow, a U.S. President in a school. Was there ever a day I can remember President Bush going into a school, most likely without the parents prior consent?

Um, I believe there was a day in September. Maybe in 2001. No one complained about the President being in the school then. The paranoia of many right-leaning people is almost as entertaining as it is comical.

LOL. Love it. :thumbsup:

This was the moment (the eyes have it):
http://euro-med.dk/billeder/tells_bush2050081722-9210.jpg

http://newine.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/pet-goat-9-11-01.jpg

Why do you hate America?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

"Shit. I'm actually going to fucking have to do something now. Jeb should fucking be here. Damn you, Jeb and your orange eating ass. Where the hell is Cheney. Yeah. He should be here. Probably out pouring acid down penguin's throats. Sick fuck. Kinda funny to think about that, though. Penguins running around, acid getting dumped down their throats. Fucking penguins. Serves them right. Hey, this book is kinda confusing."

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Though i am very neutral in regards to the parties (i think both are equally full of it) no other president in history has been so evaluated in their first 6 months of office- most people with a basic understadnign of politics knows nothing gets done overnight, but this guy has had his sentenced passed before they even picked a jury!!!

Before Obama was elected, it was the Dems in Congress who screwed everything up. I guess they were trying to do something besides cover up all the homosexual and occassional heterosexual affairs the Republican senators and governors were having.

The age-old adage of "rally around the flag" has got so many people blind to the fact that the House and Senate are so bought in paid for by corporations that there is no "fix," let alone a quick fix.

"Mom, apple pie and Chevrolet" now equals a divorced single mom hoping her apples haven't tampered with too much genetically and the dealership she gets her Trailblazer serviced at is not going to go bankrupt and shut down

Shhh! don't say that out loud! Some people might realise that which you are saying is true and decide to stop making these threads. I'm having wááááy too much fun. ;) :D

Before Obama was elected, it was the Dems in Congress who screwed everything up. I guess they were trying to do something besides cover up all the homosexual and occassional heterosexual affairs the Republican senators and governors were having.

Do you think the Democrats played a roll in helping the GOP cover up their string of sex scandals? Do you think the Dems "played politics" with this run of sex scandals?

I actually think the Democrats "took the high road" and left all of those scandals (and the present ones--Sanford, Gov Enright of Nevada) for the GOP to "deal with inhouse".

If the Dems had a string of homosexual scandals or plain ol wife cheating, like these Republicans, would the Republicans "leave these scandals alone" or would the GOP hammer the Dems and create attack ads out of personal scandals?

I think the rest of your post is very bitter...but hard to argue with unfortunately.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
As I thought, there are a lot of people who agree with you, and some stubborn guys who think you hate the USA becaus eyou have second thoughts instead just seeing things black and white.

How fast do these peeps think a system can be overcome?

100 days?

Wake up to reality!