• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

To all members: Fansigns?

I went through a phase once as a teen where I was absolutely obsessed with astrology. I went the local library and brought like 6 books home about it, studying the shit out it. It's interesting to me, but I don't take it too seriously.

What do you find interesting about it?

All of it. But this is a whole other topic and I don't want to derail the thread.

Well... there is a "+ Post New Thread" button at the bottom of the talk section. And I do like to learn about things. Just sayin'... :D

EDIT:

Huh... it just occurred to me that you could also add your thoughts on it to your Official Thread! That could help you get to 200 posts faster! :D

/EDIT

Hold the fuck up.....

We have the same birthday!!!
:jump:

AND you like the Pittsburgh Penguins.

'Nuf said.

Sweet deal :) I could make you a fan sign AND I could be wearing my Pittsburgh Penguins jersey if you so desire. I may even try to smile although I think I look better all brooding and what not.

Yes I somehow goofed on FOs and got the Month/Day mixed up but yep December 2nd is the big day for moi and it's great that it is for you too. Also awesome with Happy on the 5th. Sagittarius is where it's at.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Here you go, i made one with a message i think most models can relate to.

fansign-1.jpg

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Hello.

Excuse the lighting and poorness of my camera, and my surprised expression, but this is the best it's getting.

View attachment 287861

I agree with Harley, you do have nice eyes....if a little crazy looking....;)

I just now decided that it's not a big deal to show my real birthday.

It's December 2nd.

Now I'm tinkering around with editing my profile information so I can show my accurate birthday, but I can't figure out how to change it.

I don't think you can. It locks it when you create your profile. Maybe Petra or Anders can get it changed for you.

Briana Lee Fan(made) sign :) Though I'm sure M12 will notice it first lol

Wellllll let's see here.....I um....errrr....yeah....:drool2:

I mean....very nice, thank you very much Rhyno. :)

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I can't reveal myself to these hooligans, not that you ladies would complain. ;)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7634261, member: 586426"]I agree with Harley, you do have nice eyes....if a little crazy looking....;)

Yeah... I was going for as wide-eyed as possible because they kept trying to shut as I was sleepy. Backfired.

But hey, I'll take "a little crazy looking" from you any day of the week Miss Briana. :)

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I agree with Harley, you do have nice eyes....if a little crazy looking....;)

I don't think you can. It locks it when you create your profile. Maybe Petra or Anders can get it changed for you.

Yep Petra said she's gonna change it for me :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7632866, member: 346743"]NICE bod! Someone works out : )

I love this, I want to see what more of you look like!

Thanks Miss Maggie Green :o Make a request haha :) Finally found the blush smilie...and I am in real life too!

He is cute! I got lotsa pictures! :D

Harley gets the photoshoot extras and the only face shots :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7634261, member: 586426"]

A compliment like that from Briana Lee. I don't even know what to say here! :partysml: <<< I think that works! Thanks Briana :)