• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

To all members: Fansigns?

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Stop trying to turn a cute thread into drama. seriously. Calling me a hypocrite isn't a compliment
Thanks for the sign but you need to take a look at yourself right now.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Stop trying to turn a cute thread into drama. seriously. Calling me a hypocrite isn't a compliment.
I know it's not a compliment. It's criticism. I really like you. But you not acting like you want others to. That's hypocritical. I don't mean it as an insult. I would never seriously insult you. I like you too much. It's just constructive criticism. Hope you get my point. I really like you and I hope you can remember when you liked me and can like me again. :shy:

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
I am done responding to you. i don't like people who play the victim. you made really tasteless jokes about my eyes. you've said really mean things to other OCSMs...you will get respect from me when you start being kind. i liked you before i saw how you talked to people.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I'm German! We always play the victim! :facepalm:

Now look who's talking! You like playing the victim, too. I apologized multiple times for that ONE joke. Everyone on here makes fun of everybody! But I'm the bad guy, because you are handicapped? That's just lame. You deserve to have someone making fun of you like everyone else, too.

And what else do I say to people? I'm mostly nice or just reacting to others. I was just offensive to two OCSMs on here and that's some time ago already. I barely talk mean things anymore to anyone. So what else do I got to do?

Hey, I'm not fat! :(

I did it with the built in camera of my laptop. I'm sure your camera is good enough. :p

"Sucks butt" as in, I can't generally get it to work. I wasn't referring to the quality, though that's also bad.

I'm a dude. I don't take a lot of pictures. :dunno:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Hey, I'm not fat! :(

I didn't say you were fat, I said your butt was big, which could very easily be from muscle. You could have a tuchus as hard as stone and have trouble fitting into a size 30, but not because you're big big. :hatsoff:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7629017, member: 579739"]Oh no. Your friend saw my smashed cupcakes? :facepalm:

He was very curious as to why I had smashed up stuff in little plastic cases. He wasn't entirely sure it was food when he saw it... :)