• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tlaib denies reports that she was sworn in on thomas jefferson’s quran

You forgot the main facts

No, I didn't forget any facts at all.
What I addressed were her stated concerns regarding anti-muslim hate crimes in the direct wake of 9/11
Which as the chart I included indicate did spike heavily at the time.

Maybe You Might wish to address that specific dynamic rather than deflect from it?
What are your thoughts about that? Do you understand why that radical increase created grave concerns for american muslims?
Or were you trying to say those hate crimes were deserved?

georges

Staff member
No, I didn't forget any facts at all.
What I addressed were her stated concerns regarding anti-muslim hate crimes in the direct wake of 9/11
Which as the chart I included indicate did spike heavily at the time.

Maybe you might wish to address that specific dynamic rather than deflect from it?
What are your thoughts about that? Do you understand why that radical increase created grave concerns for american muslims?
Or were you trying to say those hate crimes were deserved?

No matter how you sugarcoat it, an antisemite remains an antisemite. Ex-Tlaib Helper, Now Lawmaker Connected to Rabid Anti-Semites and Terrorist Org
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/e...ff_campaign=pushtraffic&ff_content=2019-05-24

I don't defelct anything so don't imply what I have enevr said. The fact also that two radical islamists camps have been discovered in the USA, doesn't add any ounce of sympathy to people like Tlaib. The Tsarnaev were muslims and they were terrorists , anyone who backs up, sides with CAIR and who likes Farrakhan is an antisemite and a dangerous one. Farrakhan hates jews as much as Tlaib, and they are both a danger for America.

No matter how you sugarcoat it, an antisemite remains an antisemite. Ex-Tlaib Helper, Now Lawmaker Connected to Rabid Anti-Semites and Terrorist Org
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/e...ff_campaign=pushtraffic&ff_content=2019-05-24

I don't defelct anything so don't imply what I have enevr said. The fact also that two radical islamists camps have been discovered in the USA, doesn't add any ounce of sympathy to people like Tlaib. The Tsarnaev were muslims and they were terrorists , anyone who backs up, sides with CAIR and who likes Farrakhan is an antisemite and a dangerous one. Farrakhan hates jews as much as Tlaib, and they are both a danger for America.

You continue to completely dodge the point, which is that her expression of concern for the safety of muslim americans was legitimate based on the enormous spike in hate crimes against muslims in the aftermath of 9/11.

georges

Staff member
You continue to completely dodge the point, which is that her expression of concern for the safety of muslim americans was legitimate based on the enormous spike in hate crimes against muslims in the aftermath of 9/11.

I don't dodge anything but you obviously do. If her fellow muslim refugees didn't support Isis or groups like Hamas maybe that wouldn't happen. Americans dislike people who are linked to radical islamists, how many christians in the middle east were salughtered and killed because of the radical muslims??? Dare to tell me ?? The ones who were responsible of most of terrorist attacks during the early 1970's till 2010's were again radical muslim terrorists. Two camps of radical islamist terrorists were found and destroyed in the USA recently, so what's your point on it???

TLAIB SAYS HOUSE DEMOCRATS TO ‘DEMAND’ MOVE TOWARDS IMPEACHMENT
https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/26/tlaib-house-demand-impeachment/

ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATIONS CONDEMN CLASSIFYING BDS MOVEMENT AS ANTI-SEMITIC
https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/26/hamas-germany-bds-anti-semetic/

Last edited:
I don't dodge anything but you obviously do. If her fellow muslim refugees didn't support Isis or groups like Hamas maybe that wouldn't happen.

Excuse me??
Virtually all of those hate crimes were perpetrated against LAW ABIDING MUSLIM AMERICAN CITIZENS.

WTH is wrong with your thinking that you would defend that?

Excuse me??
Virtually all of those hate crimes were perpetrated against LAW ABIDING MUSLIM AMERICAN CITIZENS.

WTH is wrong with your thinking that you would defend that?

WTH is wrong with your thinking that you would defend a United States representative that says she gets a "calming feeling" when she thinks on the Holocaust? A newly-minted, Muslim US representative that supports the boycott, divestment, and sanctioning of Israel, she accuses any US representative that doesn't share her view of Jews as "forgetting what country they represent". Tlaib, hon'? It's the one that doesn't hate Jews, as state policy. The one that extremist Muslims attacked, and continue to attack.

Yeah, you defend that shitpile. Wow. Is she even your representative? Did she buy you somethin'? Do you just like hating on your fellow Americans, and supporting anti-Semitism, violent conversion to Islam, that stuff?

Oh! You just hate Trump, and you hump the leg of the DNC, so you feel like you have to be a good little dem, and take it in the pooper for a cunt like Tlaib? Guess who the cunt is now, sugar. :loveeyes:

georges

Staff member
Fine People, Those Jew Haters... -Preznet Twump

1280px-Charlottesville__Unite_the_Right__Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop_l.jpg

Oh you are so predictable but let's not forget this while we are at it .

Attachments

• clintonbitch11.jpg
    clintonbitch11.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 54
  • clintonbitch2.jpg
    clintonbitch2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Oh you are so predictable but let's not forget this while we are at it .

More abject ignorance.

Robert Byrd had been decades departed from and completely denounced the KKK by the time he and Hillary Clinton became associates.

These are simple, historical facts. How is it you don't know them?

More abject ignorance.

Robert Byrd had been decades departed from and completely denounced the KKK by the time he and Hillary Clinton became associates.

These are simple, historical facts. How is it you don't know them?

Dork.

Kind of like the simple historical fact that Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass were Republicans, that simple historical fact that you didn't know, that sent you off in an ignoramus sputter spiral. :rofl2:

Hillary has zero integrity, and would unearth Pol Pot and Idi Amin to campaign for her, if she thought it would help.... go look 'em up, scooter :rofl2:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Dork.

Kind of like the simple historical fact that Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass were Republicans, that simple historical fact that you didn't know, that sent you off in an ignoramus sputter spiral. :rofl2:

Hillary has zero integrity, and would unearth Pol Pot and Idi Amin to campaign for her, if she thought it would help.... go look 'em up, scooter :rofl2:

Makes you wonder if Lincoln and Douglass would tear down Confederate monuments, and there's no question that Putin campaigned for Trump.

georges

Staff member
You can't disagree that Preznet Twump is a racist jew hater, hates black people, and women.

If a Trump was jew hater then why did he move the US Embassy to Jerusalem?
Ivanka Trump has Jewish blood and is an orthodox jew
https://www.timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
Trump loves Israel
TRUMP’S LOVE AFFAIR WITH ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE
https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/No-Ho...fair-with-Israel-and-the-Jewish-people-586158
Trump is most pro-Israel president since Truman, says political analyst
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-ame...ro-israel-president-since-truman-says-analyst
Trump’s Other Base In preparation for 2020, the president is focused on the minority vote.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/opinion/trump-minority-voters.html
Trump isn't racist, you just talk nonsense and complete non verified facts. You are just babling and spouting the same old crap that we hear from the Obama muppet channels since 2016.
Hating trash like Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, Hillary, Elisabeth Warren, Annie Klobuchar and Commie Cortez is just normal

xfire

If a Trump was jew hater then why did he move the US Embassy to Jerusalem?
Trump isn't racist, you just talk nonsense and complete non verified facts.
You are just babling and spouting the same old crap that we hear from the Obama muppet channels since 2016.
Hating trash like Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, Hillary, Elisabeth Warren, Annie Klobuchar and Commie Cortez is just normal

Trump just ass sucks his base, that's why he moved the Embassy to Jerusalem, other parts of his base, the neo-Nazi, "fine people" types that marched in Charlottesville hate jews, and Trump is A-Ok with that.

georges

Staff member
Trump just ass sucks his base, that's why he moved the Embassy to Jerusalem, other parts of his base, the neo-Nazi, "fine people" types that marched in Charlottesville hate jews, and Trump is A-Ok with that.

You friend Obama exchanged five islamic terrorist sobs in exchange of Bowe Bergdahl and paid a billion of dollar in Cash for a beyond shitty nuclear deal with Iran. Your friend Obama was also a fan of Louis Farrakhan, another fucking islamist piece of shit. Siding with Islamists in a country based on judeochristian values is nothing more than treason. Obama ass kissed his trash, illegals, thugs and social welfare cases voters base.

xfire

You friend Obama exchanged five islamic terrorist sobs in exchange of Bowe Bergdahl and paid a billion of dollar in Cash for a beyond shitty nuclear deal with Iran. Your friend Obama was also a fan of Louis Farrakhan, another fucking islamist piece of shit. Siding with Islamists in a country based on judeochristian values is nothing more than treason. Obama ass kissed his trash, illegals, thugs and social welfare cases voters base (:)tinhat:)).

Your Messiah, Donald J. Trump is not a legitimate president. Vladimir Putin used Russian intelligence assets to interfere in the 2016 election on behalf of Donald J. Trump because Putin has owned Trump for years and knows how easy it is to manipulate Trump, and Putin was terrified of having to deal with Hillary Rodham Clinton as president, a woman that took Putin to task as Secretary of State.

Your Messiah, Donald J. Trump is not a legitimate president. Vladimir Putin used Russian intelligence assets to interfere in the 2016 election on behalf of Donald J. Trump because Putin has owned Trump for years and knows how easy it is to manipulate Trump, and Putin was terrified of having to deal with Hillary Rodham Clinton as president, a woman that took Putin to task as Secretary of State.

OMFG! What a fatheaded delusion you're under, how rich! :rofl2:

Especially the part about anyone thinking Hills had any idea what the fuck she was doing (outside of pocketing 'contributions' for the Clinton Foundation from aspiring nuclear nations) when Obama threw that dog a bone, and forced her on the state department. Oh, yeah, Putin's terrified of a dingbat cunt that can't keep her own fuckin' email safe. :rofl2:

Dems - bleating for 4 more! :loveeyes:

xfire

OMFG! What a fatheaded delusion you're under, how rich! :rofl2:

Especially the part about anyone thinking Hills had any idea what the fuck she was doing (outside of pocketing 'contributions' for the Clinton Foundation from aspiring nuclear nations) when Obama threw that dog a bone, and forced her on the state department. Oh, yeah, Putin's terrified of a dingbat cunt that can't keep her own fuckin' email safe. :rofl2:

Dems - bleating for 4 more! :loveeyes:

I'll take that as a no, you didn't read the Mueller Report, or bother to watch Mueller's statement yesterday. There is no way you can escape the reality that Trump was installed by Putin.

Kind of like the simple historical fact that Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass were Republicans, that simple historical fact that you didn't know

It concerns me that you have such glaring comprehension issues. At no time did I ever state or even intimate they weren't republicans. Having earlier in life been a U.S. history professor I'm entirely aware of that.
What I said was...

But anyways yes thank you so much captain obvious for helping point out that the republicans of that era were in fact LIBERALS.

This affirms that they were indeed Republicans (duh) ...but that the republican party of that era was the liberal party of that era.
Real simple point. Very clearly stated. Yet clearly still beyond your ability to process.