• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TJ (Cosmid) / Tara (HDGlamGirls)

Re: TJ from cosmid.net??

Im not sure yet. Its my site but not quite ready to launch it. There are 4 sets of her with video :)

Dude, I hope you get your site up soon, and that you publish many more photosets and video of Tara. I don't care if you have any other models at all, I would join just to see more of this girl. She is a goddess!

BTW, can anyone tell me about her ethnic background? Somewhere I read something saying she's Native American.

Re: TJ from cosmid.net??

Hopefully Mr Tall will come through with more previews of this incredible beauty. In the meantime, here she is in an early bikini contest.

l.jpg

Hey Scott- bet you think that i would sign on here and say hi to all my faithful viewers. You know - if you were going to put me out there like this - i would have thought that you would have at least told me, or maybe split part of the profit, i mean come on it is my body and all. And just so you other guys know. there will not be anymore shots of me coming out. There may be some on here, and they have shots of my boobs. but never will you see my "pussy" that is strictly for my husband not you discusting fucks that you are searching me like its a job. I would love it if yall would just leave me alone. I have a child and husband and what you see in these pictures is not me. I am woman of beauty not just booty. It really kills me that I have been modeling for 5 years now and the only time i got any attention is when i took my top of - JUST SO YOU KNOW! the Cosmid.net stuff was illegal. I did that for myself because I had no money and no where to live so i used that opportunity to get off the streets . not the be exploided this way. As for these on Hdglamgirls, Scott was one of the 1st to shoot me in San Diego - Now i see that he was all but stalking me into getting me to do work for him considering he was on this bullitin before i even moved out here - that makes me sick to my stomach. He did my wedding photos and now is tarnishing my name any more than it already is.
NEVER go looking for me at all. its a waste of time because I am retiring for all modeling that is as revealing as this stuff. Hope yall enjoyed it. and Scott - GO FUCK YOURSELF!

And to all the rest of you. Beside the fact that yall make me sick. Please find someone else to stalk. this girl is done .

DO NOT advertise your own forum or website.
DO NOT advertise your own products or put your own gallery/affiliate links.
DO NOT post the same link(s) or links from the same site in every post you make.
DO NOT post tons of posts with just smilies or a few words in a short period of time (post count spam).
If you ignore our spam/advertisement policy, your posts will be deleted and your account permanently banned from our message board without notice. Read rules here

Please consider this as your 1st warning. This board should not be used for trading and advertising,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Scott- bet you think that i would sign on here and say hi to all my faithful viewers. You know - if you were going to put me out there like this - i would have thought that you would have at least told me, or maybe split part of the profit, i mean come on it is my body and all. And just so you other guys know. there will not be anymore shots of me coming out. There may be some on here, and they have shots of my boobs. but never will you see my "pussy" that is strictly for my husband not you discusting fucks that you are searching me like its a job. I would love it if yall would just leave me alone. I have a child and husband and what you see in these pictures is not me. I am woman of beauty not just booty. It really kills me that I have been modeling for 5 years now and the only time i got any attention is when i took my top of - JUST SO YOU KNOW! the Cosmid.net stuff was illegal. I did that for myself because I had no money and no where to live so i used that opportunity to get off the streets . not the be exploided this way. As for these on Hdglamgirls, Scott was one of the 1st to shoot me in San Diego - Now i see that he was all but stalking me into getting me to do work for him considering he was on this bullitin before i even moved out here - that makes me sick to my stomach. He did my wedding photos and now is tarnishing my name any more than it already is.
NEVER go looking for me at all. its a waste of time because I am retiring for all modeling that is as revealing as this stuff. Hope yall enjoyed it. and Scott - GO FUCK YOURSELF!

This seems like a total scam LOL.... if you wanna sell your pics do it...just setup a webpage and promote yourself ( that ofcourse is this is the real Tara )

that was some pure hatred typed in those posts. wow.