• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titty Fucking

I love tittyfucking. I always come using this sexual technique. But I saw some videos recently in which gals who tittyfuck have become more creative. I find the Japanese chicks very good at these. While Caucasian women are passive tittyfuckers, the Japanese are active jugfuckers.

Some, like Azusa Ayano and Chichi Asada, wrap men's dicks from the sides and from the bottom (I can't really describe it).

Most Japanese AV actresses also are now into "nip-rub." They hold their partner's dick and rub its tip to their nipples. I've one or two vids in which the guys came through this method.

What's also amazing with the Japanese women is that some of those with small tits can titfuck their partners to kingdomcum!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
It has been at least 2 years,and I rather enjoyed me some tittyfucking.

I love it! It had been a while since me and my wife did it, but last week we decided to get to it, and it was great.

She's a 38D right now, so it feels fantastic. Lately though, I've been obsessed with her ass, so last night we had some awesome doggystyle, and I pulled out and came while fucking her ample ass cheeks. THAT'S another fetish I've had for a good year now. I'm really fortunate in that I have a spouse that's willing to indulge me as much as she does. I don't have many fetishes (pretty much just titfucking and assjobbing), but she's a great sport about it!

I think it's more the visual that excites me the most, although the feeling of cumming between some nice soft tits is pretty awesome too.

My wife may not get the same stimuli that I do, but she also enjoys it for the visual, and that I get so turned on by it, and the feeling she gets knowing that she made me cum in such a naughty way.