• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titty Fucking

How many guys here are really into this? My wife is a nice 34 C and I love titty fucking her. I just this weekend tit fucked her and came for the first time from it. Anyone else into this? Anyone else cum from titty fucking?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
not my thing, but I can see how it would be nice if you were into tits! I'll take a nice footjob anyday though...as I'm into legs!

Yet to cum from it but it's definitely a favorite of mine.

I find titty fucking to be more of foreplay than actually sex. I'd rather get blown off or jerked - more pleasurable that way. ;)

member006

Closed Account
I have the boobs. So since I would be the receiving end, I guess its OK. To me though its a bit of foreplay only.

LL

The hottest experience I've ever had was tit-fucking a girlfriend who would suck the head of my cock into her mouth everytime it would come up thru her tits.

She'd do this occasionally on her knees, but the hottest time was with me straddling her and I blasted her chin and neck with a huge pearl necklace. This girl was awesome, laughing and cheering the whole time she was getting spackled! :D

I returned the favor by eating her to about 3 orgasms and then fucking her silly.

Man those were the days! :rolleyes:

slowhand

Closed Account
Oh yeah I enjoy it as long as she doe's as well. ;)

Several threads ...

There have been several, related threads.
I looked through my past posts and this is all I could find:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=68616

I actually posted this on another board awhile back ...

This is not to brag and if anyone knows me from the BBL Board or FreeOnes, they know I'm not full of shit. I had sexual experiences with nearly 50 women over a half-decade before my wife from mid-high school to mid-college. I only had intercourse with 1 of those women, and I "breast loved" (tit-fucked) nearly all of them. Breast loving is one of the most under-appreciated forms of love making, and there really needs to be a documentation of all the positions like intercourse (let alone a general guide to "safe outer-course" itself).

Until mid-high school, I was a thin blonde-lover and never went past 2nd base at all. That all changed mid-high school thanx to Petra Verkaik who lead me to my first FFW (full figured woman). You can read more about the "lifestyle change" in my blog.

She was a full, 16 year-old F cupper, very full but also very floppy. We started with the "her sitting on a couch" sitting up t/f. We later moved to both the "traditional" and the "her hanging down" positions -- the latter being my second favorite.

But what really set me off, and requires a solid DD+ cup bust minimum, is the "reverse tit-fuck." Free mounds, her ribcage not an issue, typically with her head near an edge on a couch or chair so you can stand up (legs up against her shoulders) and just pump into those large, fleshy mounds. You can also orally please her if you bend over (and kneel on the edge of the couch or chair) -- and orally pleasing your lover is always great. It's also a good position to progress from a 69 when your DD+ cup lover doesn't like to take you orally (but you have no problem doing the same for her). Lastly, it's a great position when a woman is older, more sagging and doesn't feel as sexy -- she can keep her breasts in a bra or other top and you can still "insert your rod" into one of the cups (if a bra) or the top. I did that to several 40+ lovers when I was 18-19 -- especially to a fucking divorced, ultra-hot executive in her office as an intern (and she went around the rest of the day with a full load in one of her breast cups, despite the cum stains that could be seen on her blouse if you looked hard enough).

I've had experiences with slender, but wide/fuller athletes with D cups to the most curvy of AAW (African American Women) with massive, G/H cups to BBW (big beautiful women) who had some stomach, but breasts that hung out much more. My wife has varied from 125lbs. 36C/24/34 to 215lbs. 42-44F/30/40, and she's about a perfect 160lbs. 38-40DD/26/36 right now.

Is bigger better? It all depends on what you do.

If your lover is a massive F+ beyond, her on her knees while you pump into her "tit shelf" is also quite an intense experience. I recommend you date a BBW with massive F+ cups at least once to experience it. Either she holds up her breasts or you do the same (and you might need all 4 hands to do such) as you just "pump in" (depending on how big she is in the bust and how long your rod is -- I'm shorter, 6.5", but wider, so it works great for me).

If she is more DD cups, then it's not quite as deep and soft of an option, and you're back to the reverse or traditional tit-fuck. A smaller D cup is definitely best as a "hanging" tit-fuck, because gravity helps the overall volume and surface area. But if she has a good bra with soft cups, even a C cup can feel good if you put your rod into it with her bust.

Of course, length can be an asset too -- although at least 5-6" is fine. And length lets you do what most others commented on, the "breasts wrapped around stem, helmet in mouth." It's an experience you must have, especially if the woman takes you all-the-way. Her breasts will provide a continually soft presence around, up and down your member, while her mouth and tongue provide maximum stimulation of your most sensitive portion under your helmet.

If she's really good, she'll know how to use her tongue underneath your head to maximize the intensity of your ejaculations, possibly swallowing the load right down her throat (although I like my wife to drool it back all over my rod and her bust, even though she likes to swallow without losing a drop). And even if you're shorter or she is smaller, the "hanging" tit-fuck'n suck is quite doable, as her breasts "slap around" your rod as she is sucking.

But even if your woman is only a C or even a B cup, there is still plenty of fun to be had. You don't have to just "pump her breast-bone," you can do a "rolling" tit-fuck. I like to do this on very busty women as much as the C/D cuppers. Remember, mammary flesh is virtually the softest flesh on the body, so merely putting the stem or base of your cock atop of the bust and "pumping while it rolls" can be very pleasurable. it's best if her nipple is excited and she likes the stimulation of it, especially since her nipple will further stimulate the ventral side of your rod.

Me? Despite the few experiences with some massively busty lovers, including one AAW that outshined even a curve of a body of and a bigger G/H cup bust than Kim Eternity, I'm quite happy with my wife. She is the only woman who made me pass out when she first went down on me (even though she wasn't the first woman to go down on me -- far from it -- and my wife, to be at the time, was just that damn good), uses her mouth and her (current) DD bust in a combination that makes me whimper.

But sometimes I like the simple pleasure of fondling the bust. Whether my penis is in her mouth or I'm having deep intercourse try to plant a seed deep along the inside of her curve, it's just not the same without cupping busts. It's also great to run my hands up and down her hourglass figure while she's tit-fucking me as well, remembering all the delightful, surrounding curves that make her bust just look damn fine (in addition to that soft feel).

One love making session I have with my wife (although less frequently now that I'm not as "young" as I used to be) I call the "trifecta" (which takes many hours, at least as I get older). She takes me vaginally. Then she sucks me back (oh the tickle, oh the heat, oh the sensation until I'm hard enough) and takes me orally the second time while sitting up, drooling the load back all over her bust. Then I go the 3rd time in that pre-lubed bust.

And speaking of lube, don't be afraid to drool on your own penis or her bust. In fact, work that into your French kissing, and cooperatively drool on her bust or your penis -- or both. I.e., I like to "kiss her from above" with my knees on the couch or chair straddling her legs while she's sitting, which means I can put my rod in her bust while I do. My wife and I have a lot of foreplay and I leak quite a bit of seminal fluid (another reason I completely avoided intercourse before marriage, and I was never into condoms) so that helps self-lube.

And don't forget to try a tit-fuck in a jacuzzi. Her breasts float if she is sitting up and you (laying backwards with your legs around her mid-section) can pump them free-form -- no hands. In fact, I really love the "no hands breast lov'n." If you can cum to just the movement of her breasts and your pumping, then that's the best -- and I love to see it on video! It's even better when you "surprise" the babe, especially if it's in her mouth, which is what my wife asks me to do (although I often give it away, audibly, out of sheer, uncontrolled whimpers just before I unload).

Love it man, love it. just love it. But she has to have a beautiful face and big tits, then i get turned on.

Sensation ... and it depends on the woman, position, etc...

Can anyone explain what it feels like?
The sensation? It depends on the woman, position, etc... I think I started to describe some of the details of the woman and some options for position, especially based on her bust size as well as her desire to use (or not to use) her mouth as well. The woman has to be into it though, otherwise, most don't like it.

Breasts, natural at least, are the softest and most malleable part of a woman's body. Even when younger and perky, a good, full, natural set of hanging breasts are very soft, and can encompass your full rod, especially as you pump them. An older woman, especially in her 30s and 40s, will often have even more sagging and softer breasts. I found tit-fucking even better with women of such ages when I was young before I met my wife, as well as now as my wife is entering her 30s.

Lubrication is always a concern. If you find your penis discharges a good amount of seminal fluid when stimulated, this helps. Having a lover that is orally obsessed also helps as she keeps it regularly lubed. As I mentioned prior, a woman who wraps your stem and scrotum in her large bust and proceeds to "suck your head off" is a real treat, especially if she is doing all the motion. I love it when my wife is hovering over me, myself on my back, breasts hanging down, and she's using both those perfectly soft DDs and her mouth.

Some people here say its only been foreplay for them or they'd rather get off with her hand. I have to completely disagree from my experience for myself. In fact, the "no hands" tit-fuck is awesome as it's just your manhood and the softest flesh on her body. Patience, attention, constant application of soft flesh to the penis can result is some massive orgasms for many men between the busts of his lover. Wifey of Wifey's World is pretty good at the "slow boil" tit-fuck as much as she is orally or a hand job. More drawn out in real-life, my wife will regularly push my hands away and not use hers, driving me insane especially if she users her mouth to take me to edge.

In fact, she says she loves it when I just can't stand it anymore, grab both of her breasts and just pump until I cum in a few minutes. Of course, I also love it when we're in a slow, constant motion for even many more minutes, and it just comes out using the same rhythm we have for a good duration. In fact, I find the latter very, very fulfilling. And it does make for a nice position if she is in the mood to gobble down the spewing load, or give me post-cum head too. ;)