• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tits vs. ass

jasonk282

Banned
I like a nice thick ass. Some one like Jada Fire, Flower Tucci or Katja Kassin. Tits are fun and it also seems that if a girl has a nice thick ass, she also has a nice rack to match

My girlfriend has the most amazing tits in the world with the most beautiful nipples, and the sweetest, most amazing ass... Sooo... I don't have to choose at all :D

Ok... If I HAD to choose though... I'd take the boobs... They are awesome for foreplay/afterplay and I get to play with them when she is on top. Can't go wrong there... :bowdown:

kristoflaw- Awww shux. Thank you. I personally have always liked the curves of a woman. I like a nice round ass but I also love boobs. If I HAD to choose between them as woman..I would say ass. I say this because ...you can buy some great boobs...but if you don't have an ass....that's not really very fixable. This is actually why I have always personally thought Aria Giovanni is the hottest. She has an amzing ass a great natural boobs. Most people that have that have a little too much in the tummy area. She does NOT . She literally has it all going to all the right places. I have never gotten the whole fascination with skinny chicks with no boobs and that look like they are either anorexic or ....just hitting puberty. Does nothing for me

Well said man!!

Well, I like both.

Then, I am OK with a babe who has not so good boobs but lovely ass, but not the other way around.

I don't prefer a babe who doesn't have a good ass, but great boobs.

Boobs are beautiful, but ass is sexy!!

Well, I like both.

Then, I am OK with a babe who has not so good boobs but lovely ass, but not the other way around.

I don't prefer a babe who doesn't have a good ass, but great boobs.

Boobs are beautiful, but ass is sexy!!

I second that!

me, i would say ass, nothing wrong with tits but im an ass person through and through.