• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tits vs. ass

I agree with you nikki, Aria giovanni is perfect and beutiful in every way that i can think of and see. Plus i like women with a curves.

tits for me :boobies:

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Definitely tits for me.Perfect,round,full and beautiful!:D Oh Ya!:)

Scott

Peashooter

Closed Account
I prefer a nice ass myself. I've seen a lot of girls who were hot, nice tits, perfect smile, but then they turn around and they have a flat ass. What are you going to grab a hold of when fucking her from behind? I love seeing a nice round ass slapping against my waistline.

For myself, I always like to quote Rodney Dangerfield in this debate:

"I must be an ass man. I have people coming up to me all the time saying "You're an ASS, man!" :rofl:

To me, a woman's fine ass rules.

CherylFan

Closed Account
Definitely tits. Nice as it may be for a woman to have a nice butt, it`s more important for her to have a half0decent pair of tits. (Not as important as a personality, or being nice, etc, obviously, but this is pure lust we`re talking about here.)

if i HAD to choose, i'd go with ass.

it's ironic, because i'm a total tit man, but there's just something about a flat ass that is NOT appealing. i enjoy watching hips sway, and a nice round butt is just damn hot.

i can live without big tits, although i love them (especially tittyfucking).

it's fortunate that my wife has nice big tits and a round bubble butt. her ass just sort of popped up out of nowhere, and i can't keep my hands off of it.

it's a sweltering day here in sunny Los Angeles, and we just came back home and hopped into a cold shower, but even the cold water couldn't keep me from getting hard just LOOKING at her bum. but i digress.

i once dated a girl who didn't have boobs, but had probably the most amazing ass i had ever seen. she was Egyptian, and that butt was just off the charts. i can't believe i never fawned over it while i could.