• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tits or Ass?

Ass. I could live with a flat chested chick with a gorgeous ass ten times easier than a flat assed chick with gorgeous tits.

Both!
But if I had to pick, I'd say tits... and when I say tits, I mean big natural ones. Mother nature is not too kind in giving big natural boobs out.
Yes, you can get a boob job but they are not the same. I know some "ass guy" will say that not all big natural tits are sexy and that is true. But there are many that are.

Ass is great too!!! But realistically, most fit girls can work on improving their ass naturally (ie running, squats and other gluteus workouts). Can't do that with boobs.

On a side note, other than physical beauty, you have to appreciate the sexual function of both boobs and ass. Any girl can ass fuck, big ass or not, but not every girl can titty fuck.

Both!
But if I had to pick, I'd say tits... and when I say tits, I mean big natural ones. Mother nature is not too kind in giving big natural boobs out.
Yes, you can get a boob job but they are not the same. I know some "ass guy" will say that not all big natural tits are sexy and that is true. But there are many that are.

Ass is great too!!! But realistically, most fit girls can work on improving their ass naturally (ie running, squats and other gluteus workouts). Can't do that with boobs.

On a side note, other than physical beauty, you have to appreciate the sexual function of both boobs and ass. Any girl can ass fuck, big ass or not, but not every girl can titty fuck.

Good analysis.

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
Both.

tight_jeans.gif