• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfucking - The Thread!!! (Pics or Vids!) / Biggest tits you wanna titfuck

Re: Biggest tits you wanna titfuck

Julia-Roca-pov-sex%283%29.jpg

do you want one of us to explain what a titfuck is? You seem to need some explaining

Re: Biggest tits you wanna titfuck

I don't really care about having my cock sandwiched between boobies... it's not really something that gets me going... you know like.. mentally... dick is connected to the areas between the ears after all..

Boobs are more of something you can grab, rub and suck when you are about the get seasick from all the riding and enjoy the... sceneries in a... more calm seas... :cool:

I'm much more interested in playing around with the lower lady parts or be full-body sandwiched by multiple curvy women... :rolleyes:

But if I had to make a choice, I'd probably pick something... big... soft... and curvy looking things... and... A LOT OF LUBE...

I'd still call booby-sex pretty much a disappointment over just sliding it inside from below the hip area and have the inner lady part take care of the massage part... and with all this sandwich talk, I'd be happier even by just having something in my mouth to satisfy that thirst over rubbing my cock between boobies...