• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Titfuck with a hands free finish (Amedee answers!)

Hey darlings! I've been away on vacation and haven't had the chance to answer, so sorry about that! :D

First of all I'd like to thank slappythemoose, jingajin, rogerarcher90 and troit for their appreciation, suggestions and support! Kisses!

Now to answer rogerarcher90's post:
Still looks good.
A couple of other people have suggested a few things, so if its okay, Id like to suggest:
Camera looking down at the action over your shoulder. Love that view, and typically dont see that view often, particularly to completion.
Also, perhaps a finish in reverse titfuck, where he straddles your head and fucks your tits down the way, so he cums on your stomach instead. Dont think Ive ever seen a cumshot in that position.
Camera looking down over my BF's shoulder is hard to do with no cameraman :)! When we expand our business a bit more and maybe get somebody to film us it will be possible. Otherwise it can only be done with the camera mounted really high on a tripod but then we would have little control on the angle and focus so it's not a sure thing.
And about the reverse tittyfuck, well it sounds a bit acrobatic :)... We will try out the position and see if it works for us but I can't promise anything right now.

And finally, I'd like to let you guys know that my first Hands-Free TitJob Cumshot Compilation is now available on my c4s store. Since you guys are all into in hands-free tj cumshots I thought you might be interested :D. It contains 13 cumshots, all hands-free and 9 of them have slow motion replays. Check it out!

TJCOMP2_BIG.gif

So thank you all and kisses all around!;)
Amedee Vause

Hey darlings! I've been away on vacation and haven't had the chance to answer, so sorry about that! :D

First of all I'd like to thank slappythemoose, jingajin, rogerarcher90 and troit for their appreciation, suggestions and support! Kisses!

Now to answer rogerarcher90's post:

Camera looking down over my BF's shoulder is hard to do with no cameraman :)! When we expand our business a bit more and maybe get somebody to film us it will be possible. Otherwise it can only be done with the camera mounted really high on a tripod but then we would have little control on the angle and focus so it's not a sure thing.
And about the reverse tittyfuck, well it sounds a bit acrobatic :)... We will try out the position and see if it works for us but I can't promise anything right now.

And finally, I'd like to let you guys know that my first Hands-Free TitJob Cumshot Compilation is now available on my c4s store. Since you guys are all into in hands-free tj cumshots I thought you might be interested :D. It contains 13 cumshots, all hands-free and 9 of them have slow motion replays. Check it out!

TJCOMP2_BIG.gif

So thank you all and kisses all around!;)
Amedee Vause

Just wanted to clarify, I think you misunderstood the camera over the shoulder. I meant YOUR shoulder, not your BF's =P

So say youre on your back, the camera would be behind your shoulder looking down over your body towards your legs. Then your BF gets in position. Thats the angle I was talking about. Sorry if I wasnt too clear

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member

Just wanted to clarify, I think you misunderstood the camera over the shoulder. I meant YOUR shoulder, not your BF's =P
So say youre on your back, the camera would be behind your shoulder looking down over your body towards your legs. Then your BF gets in position. Thats the angle I was talking about. Sorry if I wasnt too clear

Oh... wow, I totally misunderstood. I don't know why, sorry. :)

Well that certainly is possible, and we've done something like this in this short TJ clip, example in the gif below.

DTJ_2.gif

Is this what you mean?