• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

Gosh, how could I've missed that one? Great find! That girl has one of the more attractive faces IMO, and also a really nice body. I could do with fewer tattoos personally, but you can't deny that rack. Read somewhere she is retired since the end of last year and that any scenes releasing this year are the last ones she made. Really glad she could get in a fitfuck finish before retirement :)

Gosh, how could I've missed that one? Great find! That girl has one of the more attractive faces IMO, and also a really nice body. I could do with fewer tattoos personally, but you can't deny that rack. Read somewhere she is retired since the end of last year and that any scenes releasing this year are the last ones she made. Really glad she could get in a fitfuck finish before retirement :)
that’s a shame. I was looking forward to more with her.

Another new scene and finish with Juan, this time with a performer called Hot Ass Hollywood. Not a surprise really, I guessed by seeing him along with her big tits how it would end 😁 Must admit that I've not been very fond of these performers that looks like scrawny teenagers, but it's good to have another guy that have made it their thing to cum from titfuck. So many more girls I wanna see finishes with, so let's hope he keeps working. I saw a rumor about Nicolette Shea perhaps returning to mainstream shoots, if that is true and he makes one with her I'd be a happy guy. Let's also hope Kendra Lust uses him in more of her Onlyfans videos.