• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

Real shame about Lisa Ann never having a proper one. I don’t like any of those Titty Creampie scenes. they are so zoomed in with that awful fisheye lens. Even if she comes back into the industry her tits aernt the same.
I agree 100%. But even she was really close in many scenes – with both her old and new tits – so it's a shame the guy pulled out. Really strange if you think about how many scenes she did during a long time. Perhaps there is some out there on the lesser known websites that haven't been found?

And about the Titty Creampie scenes, they really could be great considering they're focused on this particular finish, but I don't think any of their scenes are very good. Except for Lisa and Lolly Ink (and certainly a few more) most of these girls at least did proper finishes in other scenes, some better than others. Even though I would have loved to see many more from Summer Brielle, Kendra Lust, Brandi Love etc.

I've been reading in this thread for a while now and found many great titfuck cumshots. Didn't know there were that many people besides me who were into this kind of finishes. Thought I might start off by contributing: Briana Banks has an old scene in Titty Mania 3 that wasn't on the list, although someone here has surely stumbled on it. Not a terrific finish though, although the scene is quite good!

Still bums me out to no end that we never got a proper one from Peta Jensen :(
Titty Mania 10 had a scene with Rebecca Love that is one of my all time favorites. A bit a short though.

Madison Ivy did a massage scene with Johnny Sins for NA (My girlfriend's busty friend), but I'm not completely sure if this is a proper finish. The first squirt comes when he's between her tits, but he then finishes off with his hand. What do you guys think, does it count?

Shame that he couldn't have done a proper finish really. I'm pretty sure they did another scene where he pulls out as well. Would've been nice to see more from Madison.