• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

That's a good reminder of what great finishes she has done, i notice you saved the one with Manuel Ferrera for last, the best for last seems appropriate.
Yeah it’s one of my favorites. Manuel hasn’t done one in a while sadly. Been almost a year since that Gabbie Carter one with him.

Noticed you posted a gif with Nozomi Mikimoto. She’s one of my favorites.
Yep I'll be concentrating on her stuff for a while, lately i seem to be finding what could be fake finishes, mostly there easy to recognize because there obvious, but other times they do it very well and your left wondering was that fake.

Yep I'll be concentrating on her stuff for a while, lately i seem to be finding what could be fake finishes, mostly there easy to recognize because there obvious, but other times they do it very well and your left wondering was that fake.
Yeah I found this video PPPD-772 with Yuria Yoshine that looked to be great from the poster but it was all fake finishes. You can tell based on the angles hiding the base of the dick or the coloration of it as well as the look of the cumshot. Thankfully she’s doing one for GAS studio soon.

Yeah I found this video PPPD-772 with Yuria Yoshine that looked to be great from the poster but it was all fake finishes. You can tell based on the angles hiding the base of the dick or the coloration of it as well as the look of the cumshot. Thankfully she’s doing one for GAS studio soon.
I especially get suspicious when they don't open up the breasts to show the cum glazing, or when the camera begins to pan up like there trying to hide that they're pulling out the device for the fake shot. You will see a lot of fake ones in these code series RCT and BOBB they'll have real and fake interspersed throughout, I'm very surprised you see some in the PPPD series, i didn't think they did that, maybe they're getting lazy, and started to think faking it is easier.

I also like Yuria Yoshine, i have her on my list of actresses to search for finishes for.

I especially get suspicious when they don't open up the breasts to show the cum glazing, or when the camera begins to pan up like there trying to hide that they're pulling out the device for the fake shot. You will see a lot of fake ones in these code series RCT and BOBB they'll have real and fake interspersed throughout, I'm very surprised you see some in the PPPD series, i didn't think they did that, maybe they're getting lazy, and started to think faking it is easier.

I also like Yuria Yoshine, i have her on my list of actresses to search for finishes for.
I never noticed any fakes in the BOBB series but again it’s hard to tell sometimes.

Here’s an example from that PPPD video. Pretty fake.

https://redgifs.com/watch/saddlebrownbigbedlingtonterrier