• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

She needed a proper one. The HoF JfWH series is a great concept, but for silly reason they have a whole bunch of normal fucking. Only about ~5 minutes ends up being titfucking, but at least they do the finish. There was a JfWH with Dee Williams recently that was similar.

We really need another POV Juggfuckers sequel resembling the early ones. Gabbie Carter, Lauren Phillips, Ella Knox, Violet Myers, Josephine Jackson, Natasha Nice, Angela White (her POV JF appearance was like 90% BJ and no TF finish) would all be stellar. We should start a gofundme! :)
I’m not really a fan of POV usually but I’d be into this. I don’t mind it but I just prefer when there’s multiple angles and positions too and not just one.

there was a big jav leak a few days ago including 3 shibuya kaho scenes that yielded uncensored versions. does anyone know if those had some good paizuri from the retired titfuck queen?

there was a big jav leak a few days ago including 3 shibuya kaho scenes that yielded uncensored versions. does anyone know if those had some good paizuri from the retired titfuck queen?
I panned through it and only saw about a minute of one, definitely w/o a finish. Unless I was skipping too wildly, don't expect much. :(

Not sure what you're seeing but that seems hands free to me! Keeping the dick in place with fingers is fine, but that is like 90% boobs.
Yeah I’ve never thought using fingers to keep the dick in place was a problem. It looks good to me. I always took hands free to just mean not jerking off at the same time.

Yeah I’ve never thought using fingers to keep the dick in place was a problem. It looks good to me. I always took hands free to just mean not jerking off at the same time.
Thank you everyone who replied. That clip was gold. I am jealous of anyone who ever got to place their penis between shibuya's tits.

That's an interesting mini debate you guys had too...I'll always prefer nothing but tits making contact with the dick but I'm unhealthily obsessed with tits. Like knowing I'm probably gonna go my whole life without titfucking a cute busty girl once like this thread got me like:brick:

Thank you everyone who replied. That clip was gold. I am jealous of anyone who ever got to place their penis between shibuya's tits.

That's an interesting mini debate you guys had too...I'll always prefer nothing but tits making contact with the dick but I'm unhealthily obsessed with tits. Like knowing I'm probably gonna go my whole life without titfucking a cute busty girl once like this thread got me like:brick:
I feel you. I live in an open relationship because of that and I finally want to meet a girl who is able to make me happy with her tits... No luck until today. And when I meet her, I need to communicate it to her somehow. Being obsessed with tits does not make life easier haha