• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

I don’t know if this warrants a new topic but lately I’ve been on the hunt for scenes where titty fucking overcomes the guy and he has to pop one out early. Two scenes I know for sure this happens are:

Nipple Nibblers - Kitiana Flores
Ayda has a great pair - Ayda Swinger

both theses are able to bounce back. I’ve seen other scenes where dudes have to stop or clearly can’t handle it, those would be good too. One that comes to mind is an older threesome scene with Jennifer Gold. Guy talks about “starting” the action titty ducking her and it’s all he can handle

tl;dr pros premature cunning during titty fuck

thank you! feel free to tell me the scene you want to be edited and I can try to realize it. making the cum stay is way more difficult plus I think it won't be looking good because of all the camera and bodies movement... I am just an amateur graphic designer and actually never use Adobe Premiere but we will see :)
Lisa Ann & Manuel Ferrera - Big Wet Tits

its this part where she’s on her back and he fucks them under the bikini strap.
691_1000.gif

I don’t know if this warrants a new topic but lately I’ve been on the hunt for scenes where titty fucking overcomes the guy and he has to pop one out early. Two scenes I know for sure this happens are:

Nipple Nibblers - Kitiana Flores
Ayda has a great pair - Ayda Swinger

both theses are able to bounce back. I’ve seen other scenes where dudes have to stop or clearly can’t handle it, those would be good too. One that comes to mind is an older threesome scene with Jennifer Gold. Guy talks about “starting” the action titty ducking her and it’s all he can handle

tl;dr pros premature cunning during titty fuck

This would be a nice sub category. Nothing comes to mind, but would love to see more.