• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

I've never been able to find the origin of that Laura Lion scene.
Darn.

Hey Darlings! Happy Hollidays!
And speaking of Holidays I've got an End Of The Year Special for you guys!
A Tight Velvet Vest Titty-Fuck with a Hands Free TitJob CumShot, as always!
Oh wow, that looks great. Quick question. Have you ever done a crossed arms titfuck scene? Something that kinda looks like this, where each hand is cupping on the opposite side:

Https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1013436/Titty-Fuck-Handsfree-POV-by-NinjaKitty/

Thanks for bringing this to my attention ninja kitty has been a long time favourite of mine so when I saw this I was very happy. In looking further in to it I saw this too https://www.manyvids.com/Video/901800/Cum-in-my-titties/ does anybody know are these both between the tits finishes? Would a screenshot be possible? 45 dollars for 2 videos is a lot of cash but I would gladly buy them with confirmation. Thanks

I second this, would like to see if the cumshots are good. I wish people on MV would at least tease us with the first blast just to get an idea what it’s like.

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Oh wow, that looks great. Quick question. Have you ever done a crossed arms titfuck scene? Something that kinda looks like this, where each hand is cupping on the opposite side:

I might try that, but I don't think it would work that well for me - I need bigger tits! :)))

It's a little off topic, but Angela white has an extended (90 seconds) bra-on titfuck in a new Property Sex clip. I really hope that fad hits the mainstream as it's super fucking hot. The next natural step would be cum between the tits with the bra on, obviously! Fingers crossed, guys!

It's a little off topic, but Angela white has an extended (90 seconds) bra-on titfuck in a new Property Sex clip. I really hope that fad hits the mainstream as it's super fucking hot. The next natural step would be cum between the tits with the bra on, obviously! Fingers crossed, guys!

Yes! That would be amazing! Also that Angela's video for property sex/vixenx was amazing! I really hope mainstream studios start making more bra/clothed titfuck!

AW needs to work with a proper Japanese paizuri director....they’re the only ones who can really bring out her best.

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member

Hey darlings! I have a new TitJob for you with a Hands-Free ending as "required! :D
This time he is on top and also mouth-fucks me from time to time! I've tried out Gagongulol33's suggestion (quoted bellow) and attempted to do a BlowJob+TitJob and have him cum in my open mouth in the end.
This is the best I could do, I think I really need bigger tits in order to do this properly! :D Hope you guys like it!

I have been looking for a titfuck with a cum in mouth finish. Id really like to see one from you. Fantastic, beautiful work btw!

As usual you can check out some gifs and stuff here on my blog,

Or go to my clips4sale store!
http://www.clips4sale.com/97139/20880335

There is also a 21 second preview here on my Twitter profile!

...oh and it's also available on ManyVids for those of you who prefer it!
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1030684/Natural-Me-TitJob/

Have Fun!

NATMETJ_3.gif
NATMETJ_6.gif
NATMETJ_7.gif

I've searched Team Skeet and found a video from wich this gif appears to come from, called Tits for your Trainer, but this clothed titfuck it's nowhere to be found on the video. Could someone identify where this Ivy Rose gif is from?

17114868.gif