• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Tits sucked

You know, I never thought about the control aspect. I know for a fact that I like to have my breast sucked. They are so big I suck them myself when my husband is at work and I am horny (like now). But, it could be the control aspect, too.

And, yes, I do like to think of him as a baby when he is suckling, especially when he puts his head in my lap and sucks. So, it could be that I like the control aspect, too.

That's my favorite! I love breastfeeding my husband!

Is it the control that you like or do you just enjoy the feeling of your breasts being sucked? My partner says she likes the feeling of control that she gets when I unload for her. I suspect that she also enjoys seeing me submit like a little baby. I just like the passive pleasure and her soft boobs against my face. Often she talks me through it and all she has to do is tell me when to cum.

You know, I never thought about the control aspect. I know for a fact that I like to have my breast sucked. They are so big I suck them myself when my husband is at work and I am horny (like now). But, it could be the control aspect, too.

And, yes, I do like to think of him as a baby when he is suckling, especially when he puts his head in my lap and sucks. So, it could be that I like the control aspect, too.

Certainly for the whole suckling experience is a sort of gentle submission. Being mothered is such an incredible turn on. The fact that my partner is able to control when I cum means that she gets all the pleasure she needs before letting me release. I feel vulnerable and small as she instructs me and I can tell from her tone that she's enjoying the power.

Still looking for the name of the blonde in the middle clip in post # 34, damn, those are simply outstanding breasts. Surely someone must know who that is, PLEASE!

bump