• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tired of life? Try the rollercoaster!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Has life been treating your poorly, why not go out with a laugh?

As someone who loves rollercoasters this would be the perfect end when the time does come.

The design begins with a steep-angled lift to the 510-metre (1,670 ft) (0.317 mile) top, which would take two minutes for the 24-passenger train to reach. From there, a 500-metre (1,600 ft) drop would take the train to 360 kilometres per hour (220 mph), close to its terminal velocity, before flattening out and speeding into the first of its seven slightly clothoid inversions. Each inversion would have a smaller diameter than the one before in order to maintain 10 g to passengers while the train loses speed. After a sharp right-hand turn the train would enter a straight, where unloading of corpses and loading of new passengers could take place

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster

:dito: I did the same, had to read the rest on the Wikipedia link as well.

Depending on the tolerance of an individual passenger to g-forces, the first or second inversion would cause cerebral anoxia, rendering the passengers brain dead. Subsequent inversions would serve as insurance against unintentional survival of particularly robust passengers

Nice of them to put in additional measures for the more 'robust' passengers!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Wow...I'm gonna take a lot of shit for this, but! The only thing this is really good for, is if you have a child that is terminal, and you don't want them to suffer a long, slow, painful death, and they have a dying wish to go to an amusement park. You take them around to ride, the rides...and this is the last one.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Wow...I'm gonna take a lot of shit for this, but! The only thing this is really good for, is if you have a child that is terminal, and you don't want them to suffer a long, slow, painful death, and they have a dying wish to go to an amusement park. You take them around to ride, the rides...and this is the last one.

I was kind of thinking along the lines of the same thing. if you have some illness of sorts that you know you're going to die very soon, it would be a decent option to ride this roller coaster and go out... relatively peacefully.

Here's the video of that Bad Boy.

God damn. It looks so high.

That video reminded me of this PC game I used to play where you could build roller coasters. It was pretty neat, but I can't remember what it was called.

Could have been Rollercoaster Tycoon or maybe Theme Park (I think the PC version had a section that allowed you to build and ride your own creations).

Just imagine who's job it is to unload the passengers... WOW!

:eek:

I was a member of the American Coaster Enthusiasts back in 1983. Members would meet at certain amusement parks and the goal was to ride them, critique them, and then see how long you could ride non-stop before you said "ENOUGH!"

If you're still fortunate to find a coaster that is built of wood, those give you the most rough and jarring ride. However, the steel coasters can do more, go faster but, they are smooth riding.

I quit paying my membership after a few years. It was fun while it lasted. Elitches Amusement Park in Denver was famous for their three coasters.

Wiki:

Mister Twister: Mister Twister opened in 1964. It was a 96-foot-tall (29 m) wooden coaster, designed by John Allen of Philadelphia Toboggan Company, and advertisements promoted the fact that it didn't "have a foot of straight track". It was regularly rated as one of the top ten rides in the country until it stopped operating in 1994 when the park was relocated.

Twister II at the new Elitch Gardens is modeled after the original.

Knoebels, in Elysburg, Pennsylvania, considered relocating the original Mister Twister but, due to space constraints, built a new version very closely patterned after the original, which they simply called Twister.
One feature of Mister Twister was that, after ascending the first hill, the rider was within the line of sight of another coaster, Lakeside Amusement Park's crown jewel 'Cyclone'.

Wildcat: The Wildcat was the oldest of the coasters in the park when it closed in 1995. It was an out-and-back design by Herbert Schmeck of the Philadelphia Toboggan Company, and like Mr. Twister, did not make the move to downtown Denver. It has since been demolished to make room for residential purposes.
Sidewinder [edit]

The Sidewinder: was Colorado's first looping coaster, and arrived from Magic Springs and Crystal Falls park in 1990. It was built by Arrow Dynamics in 1980, and is a launched shuttle loop that speeds into a drop, into a vertical loop, up another hill, and then proceeds to run the course backwards. It made the move to the new park, It is one of four Arrow launched loops made by Arrow to still operate today.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I was a member of the American Coaster Enthusiasts back in 1983. Members would meet at certain amusement parks and the goal was to ride them, critique them, and then see how long you could ride non-stop before you said "ENOUGH!"

If you're still fortunate to find a coaster that is built of wood, those give you the most rough and jarring ride. However, the steel coasters can do more, go faster but, they are smooth riding.

I quit paying my membership after a few years. It was fun while it lasted. Elitches Amusement Park in Denver was famous for their three coasters.

Wiki:

Mister Twister: Mister Twister opened in 1964. It was a 96-foot-tall (29 m) wooden coaster, designed by John Allen of Philadelphia Toboggan Company, and advertisements promoted the fact that it didn't "have a foot of straight track". It was regularly rated as one of the top ten rides in the country until it stopped operating in 1994 when the park was relocated.

Knoebels, in Elysburg, Pennsylvania, considered relocating the original Mister Twister but, due to space constraints, built a new version very closely patterned after the original, which they simply called Twister.
One feature of Mister Twister was that, after ascending the first hill, the rider was within the line of sight of another coaster, Lakeside Amusement Park's crown jewel 'Cyclone'.

Wildcat: The Wildcat was the oldest of the coasters in the park when it closed in 1995. It was an out-and-back design by Herbert Schmeck of the Philadelphia Toboggan Company, and like Mr. Twister, did not make the move to downtown Denver. It has since been demolished to make room for residential purposes.
Sidewinder [edit]

The Sidewinder: was Colorado's first looping coaster, and arrived from Magic Springs and Crystal Falls park in 1990. It was built by Arrow Dynamics in 1980, and is a launched shuttle loop that speeds into a drop, into a vertical loop, up another hill, and then proceeds to run the course backwards. It made the move to the new park, It is one of four Arrow launched loops made by Arrow to still operate today.

Knoebels amusement park sucks.

I really like Hershey Park, aside from all the really long lines. Kennywood is another good one, their Noah's Ark haunted house is the shit, though I haven't been there in years so who knows if they even still have that. And Lake Compounce in Connecticut is pretty good too, they have this ride that's circular in shape, you just go in and stand against the wall with no seat belts or anything, nothing to hold onto, then it starts spinning super fast, and after a few moments they drop the floor so you're standing on nothing, just leaning against the wall mid-air. That's probably like the coolest ride ever.

Wiki:

Sidewinder [edit]

You need to make your way to Cedar Point in Ohio.

Probably the single greatest park in the world for roller coaster enthusiasts.

You need to make your way to Cedar Point in Ohio. Probably the single greatest park in the world for roller coaster enthusiasts.

Those in the club got newsletters telling members where the next "meet" would be. And so right you are... EVERYONE mentioned Ceder Point. I read many a story from members who experienced the coaster at that park. I would love to give it a try.

*I think I need to start a Bucket List.

:)