• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tina Cutrone / Casada Chase / Britney

Re: Britney from Pure 18

I am pretty sure it is... the same location, same voice. Might take some more checking though.

You know, when i first saw Tina Cutrone, I thought it was Britney/Casada as well... my only apprehension is the tatoo differences:

Tina Cutrone: above left navel, big one on back of right shoulder

Britney/Casada: A big one on the small of her back (Tinkerbell).

Of course, it's highly possible Britney/Casada got the Tinkerbell one removed and then got two new ones - though, that seems really odd to do, IMO.

anyways, Britney/Casada Chase has done 3 movies as well:

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=Casada/gender=f/Casada.htm

Ok... Tina Cutrone and Casada Chase are the same girl for sure.

While she hasn't come out with anything recently, she's quite active on the whole live chat performance thingy (at Naked.com). You can see her Naked.com profile here.

mokkoriman, Thanks for the update. I'll definitely check out that site and, who knows, maybe pay to talk online with her.

I've also seen her in the late night ad for "Girls Gone Wild," the one about the search for the hottest girl in America. Here's the commercial on Youtube; she's at the :42 mark (the chick in the pool)

On closer inspection, that might not be Britney/Tina Cuttrone/Casada Chase but it does look like her. Has anyone seen that full GGW scene and confirm if it's Britney? And, if you have seen it online, please link to the video!

shes actually a friend of mine tina is her real name she also goes by casada chase and britney on pure 18, but she doesnt do hardcore anymore just the playboy thing. Is it wrong of me to see my hot friend naked?

Re: Casada Chase?

Wow... been awhile since we've seen a sign of this girl - she makes a very brief appearance in the latest "InTheVip" episode (she flashes her boobage):

Recent sighting! Strips and dances naked in the most recent episode at InTheVip: