• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiger Woods's wife Elin boasts of £185m divorce

Happy New Year!!!

Tiger Woods's estranged wife Elin has told friends that she has agreed a £185 million divorce settlement, according to a newspaper report.

I think she's a gold digger. :2 cents: :mad:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Hahahahaha......I love it!

Elin deserves to take what she wants.

How is she a gold digger? She wasn't fucking around, that we know of. This is the price this dumb ass should pay to her if not more.

How is she a gold digger? She wanted to be married to him but he turned out to be a complete tool bag. Taking 185 million pounds from him is not that big of a deal since hes a billionaire plus she will be taking care of their kids so they should be able to live the same lifestyle they are accustomed to. Being a total douchebag comes with its penalties. Personally, I think hes getting off easy....just ask John Bobbit.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Happy New Year!!!

Tiger Woods's estranged wife Elin has told friends that she has agreed a £185 million divorce settlement, according to a newspaper report.

I think she's a gold digger. :2 cents: :mad:

what was your first clue? Marrying a famous rich golfer with lots of sponsorships wasn't a dead give away or anything...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Hahahahaha......I love it!

Elin deserves to take what she wants.

How is she a gold digger? She wasn't fucking around, that we know of. This is the price this dumb ass should pay to her if not more.

Yes. ;)

She's not a gold digger.

Tiger's just ungrateful and undeserving.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Since none of us know her personally you don't know if she is a gold digger. It is possible to fall in love with someone, doesn't mean she loved him just for his money. Tiger Woods has a pre nup and I believe it mentions cheating in there from what I have read. Tiger Woods should not have cheated on his wife. If you are not happy get a divorce.

Since none of us know her personally you don't know if she is a gold digger. It is possible to fall in love with someone, doesn't mean she loved him just for his money. Tiger Woods has a pre nup and I believe it mentions cheating in there from what I have read. Tiger Woods should not have cheated on his wife. If you are not happy get a divorce.

Ummm Yeah what you said. ;) No I fully agree with you. He was stupid and didn't use the right head to think. Now he is going to lose alot of money. Oh well.

I don't know what she is but it's pretty clear her husband cheated and I wouldn't blame her for divorcing him.

He married her..had kids with her...she apparently love him....now she's entitled to whatever the settlement is.

Even if they divorce...I wouldn't rule out them getting back together...unless he can't wait to be rid of her. But sometimes a person (man especially) has to face loss to appreciate what they have...

I put the fault on her. That's right, her. When you get married, you make vows before yourselves and God to stick with your spouse, good or bad, sick or healthy, rich or poor, etc. Period. Unless your spouse is trying to kill you, then you made a vow to stick with them no matter what. If you can't do that, then don't get married, simple as that. People just don't give a shit about words and promises nowadays. She breaks her vow to be with him forever and HE has to pay millions? Fuck the system.

No saying he was in the right with cheating on her (I can neve rjustify cheating), but fuck, think about what promises you make before you make them. That goes for anyone that gets divorces. I myself will never get married. I can't and won't make a vow to stick with someone forever because I'd walk away the minute they piss me off. Sure, that maks me an asshole, but I'm honest about it to them and myself. Marriage doesn't mean shit nowadays.

I hate Scarface, but his "I only have my word and my balls" quote is true. If a person can't keep his word, then he isn't worth shit in my eyes.a

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I put the fault on her. That's right, her. When you get married, you make vows before yourselves and God to stick with your spouse, good or bad, sick or healthy, rich or poor, etc. Period. Unless your spouse is trying to kill you, then you made a vow to stick with them no matter what. If you can't do that, then don't get married, simple as that. People just don't give a shit about words and promises nowadays. She breaks her vow to be with him forever and HE has to pay millions? Fuck the system.

No saying he was in the right with cheating on her (I can neve rjustify cheating), but fuck, think about what promises you make before you make them. That goes for anyone that gets divorces. I myself will never get married. I can't and won't make a vow to stick with someone forever because I'd walk away the minute they piss me off. Sure, that maks me an asshole, but I'm honest about it to them and myself. Marriage doesn't mean shit nowadays.

I hate Scarface, but his "I only have my word and my balls" quote is true. If a person can't keep his word, then he isn't worth shit in my eyes.a

Considering he made a vow, and then cheated on her with multiple women, it is not her fault. He cheated on her with several women that are known. Who knows how many there really are. You can't stay married to someone you don't trust. Blaming her is crazy. :rolleyes:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Um, no.

Adultery is an acceptable reason to divorce.

Considering he made a vow, and then cheated on her with multiple women, it is not her fault. He cheated on her with several women that are known. Who knows how many there really are. You can't stay married to someone you don't trust. Blaming her is crazy. :rolleyes:

I never said the guy wasn't a dick. I said that she made a vow to stick with the good or bad in marriage.

I never said the guy wasn't a dick. I said that she made a vow to stick with the good or bad in marriage.

Tiger also took a vow that he would honor his wife, (meaning be faithful), which he clearly didn't uphold when he cheated on her.