• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiger Woods vs Jesse James

I may be wrong about this, but I have a hunch that this girl likes attention. Like I said, I may be wrong about that.

Oh, no doubt about it! I mean anyone who tattoos their face for whatever dumbass reason is out for attention. However, this dingbat broad's ex-husband said she used to go around the house giving the high Hitler hand raise and shit like that... she was thrilled to do that kind of shoot.

She's just now your typical white trash Nazi lover.

Oh, no doubt about it! I mean anyone who tattoos their face for whatever dumbass reason is out for attention. However, this dingbat broad's ex-husband said she used to go around the house giving the high Hitler hand raise and shit like that... she was thrilled to do that kind of shoot.

She's just now your typical white trash Nazi lover.

Ex-husbands never lie! :D'

The weird thing is that people are claiming that JJ's a racist because he was fucking her. Guilt by association and all. So then that makes Sandra Bullock a...?

All I know is that I detest cheating and JJ's really is a scumbag for it. But when you're fucking a whack-job attention whore Nazi, it's almost like he wanted to get caught.

It's fun playing Matlock about complete strangers' sex lives.

PS: If she is a racist, I have no idea. But assuming she is for the argument's sake, why are White Supremacists always so eager to mark up their beautiful, pure, Aryan white Skin with shitty, ugly and obnoxious ink?? I never saw pics of SS officers stretching their earlobes or scribbling on their foreheads.

Sieg heil? No, seek help!

Ex-husbands never lie! :D'

The weird thing is that people are claiming that JJ's a racist because he was fucking her. Guilt by association and all. So then that makes Sandra Bullock a...?

All I know is that I detest cheating and JJ's really is a scumbag for it. But when you're fucking a whack-job attention whore Nazi, it's almost like he wanted to get caught.

It's fun playing Matlock about complete strangers' sex lives.

PS: If she is a racist, I have no idea. But assuming she is for the argument's sake, why are White Supremacists always so eager to mark up their beautiful, pure, Aryan white Skin with shitty, ugly and obnoxious ink?? I never saw pics of SS officers stretching their earlobes or scribbling on their foreheads.

Sieg heil? No, seek help!

Definitely. Thing is, she knew about it going into the photo shoot, and she was excited to be doing it. Rather cathartic I guess. Or living through it vicariously. I don't know. Ah well, thing is, we can all agree she seemingly a poster child for White Trash.

Like I said these people nowadays have no idea about Nazis. They just took the symbolism and ran with it. Soon they will all hit the brick wall and realize they are dumbasses. Fuck them. They are idiots and have no concept of history at all.

Definitely. Thing is, she knew about it going into the photo shoot, and she was excited to be doing it. Rather cathartic I guess. Or living through it vicariously. I don't know. Ah well, thing is, we can all agree she seemingly a poster child for White Trash.

Like I said these people nowadays have no idea about Nazis. They just took the symbolism and ran with it. Soon they will all hit the brick wall and realize they are dumbasses. Fuck them. They are idiots and have no concept of history at all.

Oh God, the American "Neo-Nazi" thing is a whole nother can of worms. I can go on and on about them idiots.

But as far as the tattooed mistress (too lazy to google her name) the whole Nazi garb thing might just be her willingness to shock and all that. From just a few looks, it seems she's into shocking people with her appearance. The poor woman's Marilyn Manson, if you will. That's not enough for me to assume she has any certain racial philosophy. Not that I could give a fuck either way.

Jesse is about to lose his wife while Tiger is probably going to get to keep his wife who happens to be hotter than Sandra Bullock and younger. He sleeps with more women than Jesse, he gets to keep his wife and probably his massive fortune as well. So whose won between em? Pretty obvious.