• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiffany Teen

georges

Staff member
hi eddie

unfortunately pages cannot be found:( so maybe have you got a link that works?

thanks in advance

georges

member469

Closed Account!
I downloaded the pics, so I don't have links for the pics. As I said to the other guys, if you want to see the best pic out of the 27, send me your email address, I will send it to you. If you have aol, I can send a bunch of the better pics embedded in your mail.

Thanks

Scorpion

Banned
Sorry but i felt phuckstick's post about the link working and our computers sucking was unnecessary, and had to put in my two cents. I will send you a private message with my e-mail address Eddie for obvious reasons.

member469

Closed Account!
Phuckstick said:
Post some pictures of your tears for me? :D

If you keep this up, everyone will just know you as a troublemaker. We're here to have a good time, so try to do the same. And it's not up to me, but if you keep up the harshness, a moderator might ban you. Just trying to ease things, we don't need name calling going on here, ok?

Thanks, we all appreciate your effort.

:glugglug:

Some nice mediation there Eddie!

Heres my '2 cents'...

We just need to calm down here guys. If someone wants to call your computer crap or whatever, ignore him, and ask politely for what you want in a different way... dont call him names cos then you nor anyone else is gonna get the benefit of whatever they have to offer. Then it becomes tit for tat (bad phrase to use on here but still...) and people end up pissing each other off deliberately, which means a lot of other guys will miss out on whatever wisdom (and by wisdom I mean links to hot wet women) others have to offer.

When I post a link, I do it to help out others, to spread the 'good word' so to speak. I do it out of altruism. Not to get praise, not to get thanks.

Hopefully thats the kinda community that we can build up here, I know theres already a lot of like minded people on here, and hopefully any little problems that crop up along the way can be ironed out sensibly.

Peace y'all...

member469

Closed Account!
Felthat, even a better job of mediation. Hopefully all the guys will feel what you said, and become better participants in what we do here. It's not a place for controversy.

Thanks

Ease up guys.I can't believe you were fighting for that 27 pics.I checked the link and it worked for me.I also found out that its just a fraction of what's inside that site.They were mostly rar and zip and its over 800 megs (4 models and other girls).
Copy the link in notepad then delete the filename " TTnekkidpics.rar " and paste it on the address bar ,you'll find the file in there too.As what Phuckstick said......enjoy:)

The link i'm talking about is:

http://www.talkin-shit.net/ot

Before I forget, there are 4 videos of Tiffany teen in there too.If you can't still access the site, then asked someone to send you the zip or rar.;)

Attachments

• 1 (5).jpg
    1 (5).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 93
  • SP4.jpg
    SP4.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 09 (4).jpg
    09 (4).jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 112

georges

Staff member
hi eddie;)

very big thank you for the links:hatsoff: :bowdown:

keep the goodwork as usual

regards

georges

georges

Staff member
hi le marquis;)

congratulations for your excellent work :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

it is very cute and nice

regards

georges

Scorpion

Banned
Great links eddie, but this bitch needs to stop bein such a fucking cock tease, and get buck ass naked for us, i amsure iam not he only one who would love to see her naked, or at least more of her, that one link never worked for most of us, and still was not satisfying to me at least. Hurry up tiffany teen and get you some naked pics!

georges

Staff member
Scorpion said:
Great links eddie, but this bitch needs to stop bein such a fucking cock tease, and get buck ass naked for us, i amsure iam not he only one who would love to see her naked, or at least more of her, that one link never worked for most of us, and still was not satisfying to me at least. Hurry up tiffany teen and get you some naked pics!

i agree with you and i think that seeing her nude will be a real pleasure for the eyes:rolleyes:

I do agree that seeing her naked would be a real pleasure, and seeing as how if you look on some of the other forums that talk about Tiffany Teen, you can see some naked pics. However, I think her bein a cock tease is awesome! It shows just enough to make you crazy wanting more, but not so much that you see everything. I think it's genius, and a great money maker! lol

(Believe me, I only say this because I've seen nude pics of her. She does an awesome job, however, being a cock tease.)