• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiffany Taylor (the Celebrity Model)

Dude i don't even know where to start with how wrong you are with that comment. I could start with your lack of spelling, grammar. The total lack of respect for who is supposed to be your wife. Dude if she was your wife and you were with her you wouldn't be on here disrespecting her like this. so please take your backwoods butt and get off these boards.

The dude needs to get his story together...
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=4819857#post4819857
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=4804251#post4804251

:elaugh:

Re: Playboy Tiffany Taylor

Tiffany is made for me...I fuck her daily 30 times...fuck her ass and her pussy....suck her nipples and press her boobssssssssssssss....i love you dear wife.
Playmate Tiffany Taylor is my wife.We live together. we are made for each other. I press her boobs and suck her tits.she take my cock in her mouth and give me nise blowjob every day and night. and i insert my cock in her pussy and fuck her whole day and night very hard. I also fuck her ass. what a sweet wife

Re: Playboy Tiffany Taylor

Tiffany is made for me...I fuck her daily 30 times...fuck her ass and her pussy....suck her nipples and press her boobssssssssssssss....i love you dear wife.
Playmate Tiffany Taylor is my wife.We live together. we are made for each other. I press her boobs and suck her tits.she take my cock in her mouth and give me nise blowjob every day and night. and i insert my cock in her pussy and fuck her whole day and night very hard. I also fuck her ass. what a sweet wife

Dream on :elaugh:

Was that directed towards me 1337?

No.

She plays a nude and hot (albeit short) scene at the end of True Blood Season 3 Episode 9 "Everything is Broken".

In case you missed it :) Great episode btw.

I Too Love Tiffany Taylor - I think she is the most perfect women on the face of this planet next to Jennifer Connelly (who isn't as good as she used to be since she dropped her dress size to size 0)
Does anyone else out there have any new set of TT that they could post please???