• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiffany Taylor (the Celebrity Model)

does anyone have the candy striper set from her website?

Yes I have the Candy Striper gallery. I dont know if i can post it because it's from her website and all. I'll look into it or someone let me know if i can post them. AND HOLY SHIT ruud van nistel!! You NEED to get me like most of those galleries of the pics u posted (especially the mirror bathroom one!) Where did u find those?

Yes I have the Candy Striper gallery. I dont know if i can post it because it's from her website and all. I'll look into it or someone let me know if i can post them. AND HOLY SHIT ruud van nistel!! You NEED to get me like most of those galleries of the pics u posted (especially the mirror bathroom one!) Where did u find those?

That'd be nice, I'd post some links but I can't find anything new of hers :crying:

Well I'm a member to her site so i have it all, its no where near as good as the old stuff. The Videos are lame. There are about 20 videos but they're like two different photoshoots just spread out into little clips, its stupid. Her pics are okay, but basically its the same way the videos are. Dude IM me on AIM at CSWert92 if u have AIM and we can chat it up i can give u some of the new stuff

The recent Playboy stuff is way better...there are 3 full 50pics sets...and 4 videos of each set each video is about 5mins...you can watch (dload) them in any format, even in Huge HD. Its worth at least a month subscription to pbplus.

McRocket

Banned
Imo, what an amazing looking woman.

Especially since she got fitter over the last few years.

Overall, one of the least flawed (visually) playmates I can remember.

Again, obviously imo. Each to their own.

Here I have a pic here from her website. :nanner:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
AlphaX99 .... U know what she's staring in a movie....idont remeber its name but it is due to release in JUNE2007...cant wait ...hoping it would've sex scenes...

ALPHAX 'Well i personally liked it when she wasn't as physically fit, the boobs looked more real.'

100 percent right......She looked more sexy and vulgar if u like in those condition.... I like meaty girls....

ruud van nistel these pics are great!!
Can I make a petition? Can you put a pic where she shows open pussy (or nearly)?
Thanks

http://www.galleries.badgirlsblog.com/albums/special/3661/015f7y.html

http://www.galleries.badgirlsblog.com/albums/special/3661/02u1g1.html

http://www.galleries.badgirlsblog.com/albums/special/3661/03jkfi.html

This is Tiffany Taylor the playmate and this thread is surely about her..... i have seen guys getting confused about it in this thread..... plz guys dont be confused... this thread is about this babe here.....

I'm not confused, I know this is Tiffany Taylor the playmate thread.