• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tiana - AKA: Busty Tiana, Charlotte, Kristina, Lilian, Sandra, Tammie, Tara, Tatjana, Tiana Wolf

Re: Love those breasts!

Great find on that girl, roquex, but it isn't her...

I'm pretty sure she never was in a Bustyadventures set, and the face (and breasts) are noticably different also..

But thanx anyways...:)

Great find on that girl, roquex, but it isn't her...

I'm pretty sure she never was in a Bustyadventures set, and the face (and breasts) are noticably different also..

But thanx anyways...:)

Are you sure Alienpruts?
On this page you can see her listed at tienersvoorgeld,too..

Alienpruts that girl is Tammy from ddfbusty... Here is Tiana for careful study.

Sorry to disappoint you all again, but look carefully at the difference between the two faces (Tammy - DDFBusty vs. Tiana - every gallery in this thread) and also (if i may make this seksist remark.. ;) ) the difference in breasts (shape, size, aureola's)...

Go to ddfbusty website, click enter, click models list, then search for Tammy. Look closely at

1. a) teeth
  2. b) small scar tissue on Tiana's neck on the right side (her right side of course), if you can ever find a picture of that (more visible in her movies)
  3. c) moulds (if that's the correct term for those black spots) on her face and beneath her right shoulder
  4. d) breast size
  5. e) last, but not least, Tiana's aureola's are much bigger than those of Tammy. And i do mean BIGGER...:eek:

However, I can understand the confusion and will give you that : I'm not that 100% sure anymore (thanks for that.... :mad: ). If Tammy on DDFBusty really is the same girl as our Tiana, than they really screwed her good with make-up and such.... :rolleyes:

Again, I'm not an expert on this kind of thing, but I'm still 95% sure (thanks, radiofredd...:) ) that Tammy is not the same girl we are looking for... Still a hottie, but not the same

Yep, knew it all along... ;)

Just kidding, nice find. Now we finally have a name to (keep) search(ing) for...

Tnx