• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yep .... All holes filled gang bang for me in this one :)

I love you so much Tia. you're amazingly hot. having you as a fuck buddy would be the best thing I could ever ask for. I'd love to have you give me footjobs, blowjobs, and then fuck you :) And then when my friends come over, we will all gangbang you ;)

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
:sing:
happy%20birthday%20sign.gif
Dear Tia :sing:
happy%20birthday%20sign.gif
2 U !
:iloveyou::bowdown:
dancinguy.gif
:party::partysml: :party:

Twitter Photo

I'm new to this board so excuse me if I'm not doing something right. I just absolutely love Tia Ling. Have for the past 6 years. I think I have every movie she's ever appeared in. However, I don't think I have the movie that has the facial shot that's posted on your twitter page. You are adorned in black garter and nylons with spunk all over your face. I love it and I want to own the movie this scene is in.

Keep up the good work because you certainly "keep me up."

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Twitter Photo

I'm new to this board so excuse me if I'm not doing something right. I just absolutely love Tia Ling. Have for the past 6 years. I think I have every movie she's ever appeared in. However, I don't think I have the movie that has the facial shot that's posted on your twitter page. You are adorned in black garter and nylons with spunk all over your face. I love it and I want to own the movie this scene is in.

Keep up the good work because you certainly "keep me up."

Hmmmmm .... well that's not on my twitter page, so it might be on a fake page or a fan page, mines tialing76 ... but if you email me the pic i should be able to tell you the scene , tia@tialing.com

Re: Twitter Photo

Hmmmmm .... well that's not on my twitter page, so it might be on a fake page or a fan page, mines tialing76 ... but if you email me the pic i should be able to tell you the scene , tia@tialing.com

When I connect to your Twitter account from "tialing.com" [I'm a member] the picture shows on the page. There's 4 photos marked "recent." One of you on a thread mill, one of you lying on a couch, one of you and Cheyanne Jewel, and the pic I'm referencing. It was posted 21 June. I'll send it to you too.

Thanks Sweetie and Happy belated birthday to you. :)