• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You can see some of the scenes on the back, Evelyn and I, ...

Tia

You and Evelyn Lin are great together! If you two are acting, then you're great actresses. But I'd say (as a compliment) that you two would keep going whether the cameras were rolling or not. Really great chemistry between you two. Do you still work with her???

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
You and Evelyn Lin are great together! If you two are acting, then you're great actresses. But I'd say (as a compliment) that you two would keep going whether the cameras were rolling or not. Really great chemistry between you two. Do you still work with her???

We had a really great time together ! We haven't worked together since but we plan on it for sure !

hi tia!

you still got your long hair? i must admit that you look soooo hot with long hair :drool2:. not that you don't look sexy with short hair ;)

It shows. You seem much more at home as submissive.

Who has dominated you the best. You know, given you the feeling that you just wanted to drop by the persons place and get some more the next day?

What is the best/worst they can do to you?

Just a follow up on these questions.

As you know I think you are just the perfect in the submisive role. Lately it seems to me that you have taken that role a step further, which is a bit to much for my liking.
Is there any other reason than money that you let someone fuck your face so you are crying, put wather into your nose while you are gagged (why?) or stick pins under your feat and leave your back marked with huge holes?

I love to see you dominated with a bit of style, but hate to see you tortured silly that way.
But at least you look good when they do it. Not a lot I can think of who would.

tialing

Just a follow up on these questions.

As you know I think you are just the perfect in the submisive role. Lately it seems to me that you have taken that role a step further, which is a bit to much for my liking.
Is there any other reason than money that you let someone fuck your face so you are crying, put wather into your nose while you are gagged (why?) or stick pins under your feat and leave your back marked with huge holes?

I love to see you dominated with a bit of style, but hate to see you tortured silly that way.
But at least you look good when they do it. Not a lot I can think of who would.

Not every scenes going to be exactly the way you want it baby ... it is, after all , a job ... although i do enjoy the job :) I enjoy being pushed ... and was never crying, just had watery eyes from the rough face fucking .

Not every scenes going to be exactly the way you want it baby ... it is, after all , a job ... although i do enjoy the job :) I enjoy being pushed ... and was never crying, just had watery eyes from the rough face fucking .

Come on, Tia.
Just a job would be doing some sille footsex, but having someone you don't know filling your nose with water which noone can find nice should be a job paying you Bill Gates like wages or be a job turned down.

Do that type of job pay you that much better than a normal scene or a GB?

More scenes with less freaky stuff would hopefully make you earn the same and make this world a better place to live.

tialing

Come on, Tia.
Just a job would be doing some sille footsex, but having someone you don't know filling your nose with water which noone can find nice should be a job paying you Bill Gates like wages or be a job turned down.

Do that type of job pay you that much better than a normal scene or a GB?

More scenes with less freaky stuff would hopefully make you earn the same and make this world a better place to live.

LOl ... well , i think you're overstating .... keep in mind a lot of times the scenes look worse than they actually are when being shot, they're meant to look that way because that's what the people watching want to see. Anyway, to each his own .