Three Things not to say while doing it.

I heard this from a friend of mine, I thought that it was hella funny. There are three things you shouldn't say when your getting on.
1. Damn your ****** is tighter.
2. Hadoken
3. Kamehameha.

Well I thought I would share that with everyone. :rofl:
 
Keitjcold said:
I heard this from a friend of mine, I thought that it was hella funny. There are three things you shouldn't say when your getting on.
1. Damn your ****** is tighter.
2. Hadoken
3. Kamehameha.

Well I thought I would share that with everyone. :rofl:

#1 :D :D
 
Keitjcold said:
I heard this from a friend of mine, I thought that it was hella funny. There are three things you shouldn't say when your getting on.
1. Damn your ****** is tighter.
2. Hadoken
3. Kamehameha.

Well I thought I would share that with everyone. :rofl:

#1: "I know, mantour already told me that!"
 
If you ever played streetfighter 2, Hadoken is the ... 'magic word' that ryu and ken shout when they project their ... missile ******. Yeah, that was meant for us SF2 players....

But for 3? Someone's got to explain that one....
 
Back
Top