• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thread for picking on sam.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Fact Check time!
This thread gave me the idea. We all know what's wrong with him. But he apparently doesn't. So lets tell him in the most rude and offensive way possible.
Don't worry about consequences when posting in this thread btw, as the mods are now clearly emasculated now and will not even close this thread, let alone dish out a ban.

Dear sam
The issues I have with you (that I'm sure many share) are as follows:
You're ignorant. worse, you're wilfully ignorant, cherry-picking what you want to believe. You choose only the information that fits in with your world view. It should be very worrying that I say this as I myself am a proponent of views that are not always widely believed.
For example, Trident used to say that Bin-Laden was hiding in Pakistan because the daily mail said so. Knowing how stupid it would be for a country to shelter Bin-Laden (that's right, I capitalise his name, but not yours, that's the lack of respect I have for you).
Given that the daily mail is shit and I regard Trident's views as mistaken in many instances, I decided that it was untrue. Low and behold, he was hiding in Pakistan. I mention this to show that I took on new information and changed my views accordingly. You don't seem to be able to do so.

You're annoying. And you try to be annoying. At various points in the past i have toyed with the idea of you being:
1: A false flag op. by a dedicated Democrat, posting your inane shit and stupid drivel in order to make the Right (or in your case the Far-Right. And yes, I do intend the connotations that go along with that) look like a bunch of fucking morons (not a particular challenge, but the level of :baconsalt: you put out is just off the scale. When it comes to being ridiculous, you win, every time, hands down.

2: Somebody pretending to be so incredibly fucking stupid, bigotted and ignorant just for a laugh.

3: A false flag op. by a dedicated Republican, posting so incredibly badly that people would assume you were a Democrat false flag op (R.I.N.O. I think is the acronym?) and that the Democrats would then be discredited because people would believe you were a false flag op.

4: You're a twat. When you came to this board, the (thankfully) inimitable Dirk tried to relate to you, posting an interview he did with you in the interviews with interesting members thread. But people can't relate to you because you're a twat and I don't really see you relating to people (the Wurm is not a person).

5: Some america-phobe posted the most incredible, stereotypical shit just to make americans look bad.

As it happens, I honestly can't decide which you are(and frankly, care little), but the last point leads us on to another issue that I have with you; you're a living cliche.
The stereotype of the moronic deep-south american is strongly engrained around the world (see point 3) and you live up to it so strongly you damn near break through the bottom of it and make it worse.

To sum-up: I flat out don't like you.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I wish you would have killed yourself. Seriously.

Nice thread, douche. Seems really popular.

You said there weren't any rules so don't whine like a little bitch because your retarded thread didnt't go the way you wanted it to.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
This thread gave me the idea. We all know what's wrong with him. But he apparently doesn't. So lets tell him in the most rude and offensive way possible.
Don't worry about consequences when posting in this thread btw, as the mods are now clearly emasculated now and will not even close this thread, let alone dish out a ban.

Dear sam
The issues I have with you (that I'm sure many share) are as follows:
You're ignorant. worse, you're wilfully ignorant, cherry-picking what you want to believe. You choose only the information that fits in with your world view. It should be very worrying that I say this as I myself am a proponent of views that are not always widely believed.
For example, Trident used to say that Bin-Laden was hiding in Pakistan because the daily mail said so. Knowing how stupid it would be for a country to shelter Bin-Laden (that's right, I capitalise his name, but not yours, that's the lack of respect I have for you).
Given that the daily mail is shit and I regard Trident's views as mistaken in many instances, I decided that it was untrue. Low and behold, he was hiding in Pakistan. I mention this to show that I took on new information and changed my views accordingly. You don't seem to be able to do so.

You're annoying. And you try to be annoying. At various points in the past i have toyed with the idea of you being:
1: A false flag op. by a dedicated Democrat, posting your inane shit and stupid drivel in order to make the Right (or in your case the Far-Right. And yes, I do intend the connotations that go along with that) look like a bunch of fucking morons (not a particular challenge, but the level of :baconsalt: you put out is just off the scale. When it comes to being ridiculous, you win, every time, hands down.

2: Somebody pretending to be so incredibly fucking stupid, bigotted and ignorant just for a laugh.

3: A false flag op. by a dedicated Republican, posting so incredibly badly that people would assume you were a Democrat false flag op (R.I.N.O. I think is the acronym?) and that the Democrats would then be discredited because people would believe you were a false flag op.

4: You're a twat. When you came to this board, the (thankfully) inimitable Dirk tried to relate to you, posting an interview he did with you in the interviews with interesting members thread. But people can't relate to you because you're a twat and I don't really see you relating to people (the Wurm is not a person).

5: Some america-phobe posted the most incredible, stereotypical shit just to make americans look bad.

As it happens, I honestly can't decide which you are(and frankly, care little), but the last point leads us on to another issue that I have with you; you're a living cliche.
The stereotype of the moronic deep-south american is strongly engrained around the world (see point 3) and you live up to it so strongly you damn near break through the bottom of it and make it worse.

To sum-up: I flat out don't like you.

I'd sure wish that you'd spend as much time figuring out a better way to murder yourself as you do coming up with these horseshit, gasbag threads of yours...:facepalm:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I heartily endorse this thread.

My fellow former ex-mod puts it right:

Why not go all the way now all trolling and cursing is fine, as it pumps up the volume of board traffic? Quality does not matter any more, it's sheer quantity, and if you look at the b/s that makes up the majority around the place...

Do you notice how long it takes for attachments to get approved lately?

I predict some other mods will drop out soon, that job is getting ridiculous :2 cents:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Uh... why give an attention whore even more attention? That's exactly what trolls and attention whores crave. It's hard to believe that he could survive in the real world if he was half as silly, ignorant and provocative as he is here. He's this way here because people continue to reward his retarded behavior with replies to his threads and make threads that focus on him.

P.S. Yes, I agree with you, Supa. Sadly the board is now more about who can act the most retarded. Among others, Ulysses, ShayD and many of the others who used to provide thoughtful, informative posts have moved on. That's really too bad. At least there was more of a balance before. Even the OCSM's who would chime in with intelligent responses are posting less in Talk or not at all.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I think if anyone on here met him irl he'd probably be a different person to talk with.
I can't believe I just said that....:facepalm:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Uh... why give an attention whore even more attention? That's exactly what trolls and attention whores crave. It's hard to believe that he could survive in the real world if he was half as silly, ignorant and provocative as he is here. He's this way here because people continue to reward his retarded behavior with replies to his threads and make threads that focus on him.

P.S. Yes, I agree with you, Supa. Sadly the board is now more about who can act the most retarded. Among others, Ulysses, ShayD and many of the others who used to provide thoughtful, informative posts have moved on. That's really too bad. At least there was more of a balance before. Even the OCSM's who would chime in with intelligent responses are posting less in Talk or not at all.

Damn, you don't think my responses are intelligent?!

You're probably right......

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7081080, member: 586426"]Damn, you don't think my responses are intelligent?!

Gratuitous boob and ass shots and sandwich making are more important than intelligent responses for OCSMs. <----- no apostrophe, Rey :mad:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Gratuitous boob and ass shots and sandwich making are more important than intelligent responses for OCSMs. <----- no apostrophe, Rey :mad:

I'll pretend I didn't just read that....

I don't pick on Sam (or any people) for no reason.

I object what he says when it seems dumb to me (which happens most of the time). I may tell him how stupid it is to say what he says, to post what he posts but I don't pick on him just for fun.
I don't criticize people, I criticize what they say, what they do.

I know there isn't many rules anymore, but isn't starting a thread for the sole purpose of picking on someone against one of the remaining rules?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I have no problem with him. Some of the shit he says is just that, shit....some of it I agree with.

More importantly, I find it rather hypocritical to use my right to freedom of speech, to try and stop someone from expressing the freedom of speech.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Damn, you don't think my responses are intelligent?!

Nah, you're one of the notable exceptions. And you are appreciated. It's just that not that many girls post here with any regularity anymore. When I've asked some models, on another board that I frequent, about posting here, they usually comment on the growing dumbassity and rudeness to models here as reasons they either won't or don't any longer.

I was pulling for you to become a mod. I felt that you had enough spirit and backbone to clean this place up and help make it interesting again. And if the powers-that-be had supported you, I felt like other models would begin coming back. But on the other hand, I was concerned that they wouldn't support you and you might get frustrated and stop posting too. Most girls (including the ones who used to venture into Talk) just post in their babe threads now. The Talk section is like a giant sausage fest now.

It's not what it once was. But then again, what is? :dunno: Eh, no biggie. It is what it is.

I have no problem with him. Some of the shit he says is just that, shit....some of it I agree with.

More importantly, I find it rather hypocritical to use my right to freedom of speech, to try and stop someone from expressing the freedom of speech.

Except that you have no right to freedom of speech here. None whatsoever. None of us do.

Sorry about that. It's an ingrained grammatical habit that I've had since high school. I also tend to use too many/unnecessary commas and ( ) to insert subpoints in my overly long posts. In real life, I use air quotes a lot, as I talk with my hands quite a bit. But I generally do that just to annoy people. :D

As for Fisher, I personally don't give two shits about whether he posts here or not. In my view, he's just a turd in the punchbowl. A turd in the punchbowl is something that everyone at a party is going to talk about, but something that very few want to see when they're thirsty.

I'd buy him a beer.

I'm fairly friendly tho' and I'm sure I'd buy most of you folks a beer.

Gosh, it must be really cool for all of you to be so RIGHTEOUS.

But, that's okay. I'll just continue to be me. :D

thnder-1.jpg

thnder2.jpg

biketeaparty22-1.jpg

biketeaparty1-1-1.jpg

bikenow.jpg

bikemountains.jpg

bikehooly-1.jpg

fo-1.jpg

Sam-4.jpg

:rofl2: