• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thread for picking on sam.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
That's ok sam, you just keep being you. I enjoy a joke as much as the next man.
I wish you would have killed yourself. Seriously.

Nice thread, douche. Seems really popular.

You said there weren't any rules so don't whine like a little bitch because your retarded thread didnt't go the way you wanted it to.
I'm sorry, could you repeat that please? I have trouble hearing you over the sound of how awesome you are.
Uh... why give an attention whore even more attention? That's exactly what trolls and attention whores crave. It's hard to believe that he could survive in the real world if he was half as silly, ignorant and provocative as he is here. He's this way here because people continue to reward his retarded behavior with replies to his threads and make threads that focus on him.

P.S. Yes, I agree with you, Supa. Sadly the board is now more about who can act the most retarded. Among others, Ulysses, ShayD and many of the others who used to provide thoughtful, informative posts have moved on. That's really too bad. At least there was more of a balance before. Even the OCSM's who would chime in with intelligent responses are posting less in Talk or not at all.
I was ignoring him as somebody suggested, but since other people kept talking to him, I decided, what the hell, and let vent my spleen.
And you're right, the board needs more discipline (yes, just said that.). The discipline will come. And it will come far too hard. For every action, there is a reaction and this leniancy, though a reaction in itself, has now overstepped the mark, in my estimation.
I think if anyone on here met him irl he'd probably be a different person to talk with.
I can't believe I just said that....:facepalm:
He'd HAVE to be a different person to talk with. Nobody can be that much of a twat 24/7. And you know how it is online, everybody acts different. I'm equally crazy in face to face conversation, but rather more polite.
I know there isn't many rules anymore, but isn't starting a thread for the sole purpose of picking on someone against one of the remaining rules?
It should be. That's kind of the point of this thread.
You see without rules to fight against and rebel against, creative pushing of the boundaries becomes impossible, leading to being a total jackarse (guilty) as the only remaining method of looking a mod squarely in the eye, putting a single toe over the line in the sand, and grinning.

Take this thread's initial assertion that no mod action would be taken, now there's a challenge. They should have AT LEAST closed the thread. You know things are bad when I'm claiming they're bad.
Nothing to see here... :D
What's that name and facebook address again? Jus' kiddin'... :D

Rather amusingly, I've been repped for this thread.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Sam, regardless of his content, contributes his informed opinion.

Vodka, regardless of his content, should contribute himself to a Woodchipper.

:hatsoff:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Sam, regardless of his content, contributes his informed opinion.

Vodka, regardless of his content, should contribute himself to a Woodchipper.

:hatsoff:
Damn, alex, why can't you just help a brother out? Why not tell me how I can be as awesome as you?

My fellow former ex-mod puts it right:

Why not go all the way now all trolling and cursing is fine, as it pumps up the volume of board traffic? Quality does not matter any more, it's sheer quantity, and if you look at the b/s that makes up the majority around the place...

Do you notice how long it takes for attachments to get approved lately?

I predict some other mods will drop out soon, that job is getting ridiculous :2 cents:

10224137-brazilian-butt-lift.jpg
......hurt!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Nah, you're one of the notable exceptions. And you are appreciated. It's just that not that many girls post here with any regularity anymore. When I've asked some models, on another board that I frequent, about posting here, they usually comment on the growing dumbassity and rudeness to models here as reasons they either won't or don't any longer.

I was pulling for you to become a mod. I felt that you had enough spirit and backbone to clean this place up and help make it interesting again. And if the powers-that-be had supported you, I felt like other models would begin coming back. But on the other hand, I was concerned that they wouldn't support you and you might get frustrated and stop posting too. Most girls (including the ones who used to venture into Talk) just post in their babe threads now. The Talk section is like a giant sausage fest now.

It's not what it once was. But then again, what is? :dunno: Eh, no biggie. It is what it is.

:goodpost: It is definitely starting to revert back to when I started posting on here initially like 3 years ago or something & that is why I left. And we will lose girls and less will join. You just have to look to see how many of the new OCSMs that are joining up actually post in Talk. I would say very few of them do. They tend to sticck to the salvation of their babe threads.
And I'm not sure FO could handle me being a mod, the 'new rules' would go out the window and Briana rules would reign....;)

My fellow former ex-mod puts it right:

Why not go all the way now all trolling and cursing is fine, as it pumps up the volume of board traffic? Quality does not matter any more, it's sheer quantity, and if you look at the b/s that makes up the majority around the place...

Do you notice how long it takes for attachments to get approved lately?

I predict some other mods will drop out soon, that job is getting ridiculous :2 cents:

10224137-brazilian-butt-lift.jpg
......hurt!

Seriously....you 2 need to get a room!