• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thoughts on Strippers

foxycougar said:
Actually, I've been to the clubs here once and I went to class with a couple of them....they were all gross....

It's not good when you can go to the mall and find hotter chicks than in your friendly local neighborhood stipclub.

Yeah....well, all of the sorostitutes hang out at the mall...one of them is bound to be easy (more like all but whatever). And since they all look alike it's like sleeping with tons of girls instead of just one, lmfao.

You guys are a hoot. I forgot your all Gods answer to women. Dancers work at something they like. And we make real good money. Yours!

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator zoechs]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

me strippers do not bother me, they have their clothes orf and that is about it, a tad over-rated the whole 'tittybar' thing i went last week and 70% were hot but the drinks were EXPENSIVE, thus shitting me orf :D

Has to have at least one piece of clothing on...well, two if you count heels/shoes/socks.

b_vibratorlover said:
You guys are a hoot. I forgot your all Gods answer to women.

To be fair to us we don't go out and try to earn money stripping either.(or at least most of us don't)

McRocket

Banned
b_vibratorlover said:
You guys are a hoot. I forgot your all Gods answer to women. Dancers work at something they like. And we make real good money. Yours!

Work at something they like? You mean like it for the money. You stopped paying 'em. And the dancers ain't showing up.

Guys look at you in the club like you are something to be bought and sold. Until you dance for them. Then they can't believe how nice you are and 60-80% of them ask you out (when in reality, most of that niceness is just exotic dancer unspoken money making rule no. 1; make a customer think you would be with him/her if you could, but you can't. That way they don't feel rejected and they might become that thing that all dancers hope for. A harmless regular with money and a crush on you. Then you don't even have to dance much for him. He just wants to talk. Until they get obbessed - which far and away most do. Then they go find someone else to 'fall in love' with.). Then you tell them (after they ask you out) that you are not allowed to date customers; which is total bullshit because if he was hot enough (or rich enough or even confident enough - but the hot enough is always the first choice); you'd date 'em - assuming you're not lesbian.
And all the inexperienced guys look at the great looking dancers and think they have it all. Looks, money, your own hours. What they don't realize is that many times the best looking dancers have some of the lowest self esteem's.
And many of the other one's can't figure out how even though they have been working for 2 years at this; and usually make a lot of money. They have more debts now then they did when they were working at the local bar as a waitress making a 1/4 (or less) what they do now.
And for all the one's that say they are in school (roughly 40-60%), but in reality many are just taking one or two night school courses so they aren't lieing to their mom about what they are doing and/or why they are doing it. OR maybe they are just trying to convince themselves.
But for those that actually have a healthy goal and are sticking with it. Or those whose boyfriend turned out to be legit and not a pimp in hunk clothes. For those that actually have either love or a direction to their lives. Then the job is okay. Sometimes even a rush.
But for everyone else, to varying degrees. The dancers slowly lose their self esteem. Day by day it ebbs out of them. And they don't even notice it. But it happens. And if you are fortunate. You will figure it out before you have a fatherless baby or a drug habit or both.
Oh yeah. That's a job I would love. Not.

Of course. I was a crackhead with a shitload of extra money (until I blew the extra part). And that wasen't much fun either. Although to the outsider it looked like I was having ALOT of fun.

But you're right about the guys. Everyone thinks they are about 5 times better looking then they are. Once they walk in the clubs; about 10 times.

But if guys stop having egos the size of the moon; this board ceases to exist in it's present form and you are out of a job.

I sincerely hope you have love or direction in your life (or both). And may all your regulars be rich ones.

Last edited:
Whatever the reason, nobody is pointing a gun at these women, it all comes down to choice, no matter what the reason, these women CHOSE to do this job. Strippers are fine as long as you know the facts, like they arent going home with you....there are exceptions of course, but the chances are slim that you will get to nail them....second, they love you for your money, they are nice to EVERYONE...thats how they get tips, and get guys to buy lap dances....third......dont spend a ton of money at these places, cause like i said before..YOU AINT GETTIN LAID.......strpi clubs are fine once in a while, cause its always nice to see hot naked women.....just know the limitations.

Violator79 said:
Is it me, or are women in strip clubs hotter if they do not take all of or even some of their clothes off? Follow me here: If you go in a club and the girl starts stripping, you just sit there with a blank look on your face like (lamely) wow, ooo, ahhhh, she's hot. As opposed to women in clubs and they go crazy!!!! Words can't say what they're like in strip clubs!!! But for me, I think a woman's hotter if they just leave some lingerie on or something cause it's the mystery of what's behind there that makes the girl or the situation hot, not seeing her naked then it's like the thrill's gone and there's nothing left, but if she keeps something on then you're like "I wonder what's behind there. I mean she's hot and she's such a tease." That's the whole point to tease you!!! Now it may not seem fair or right, but it's the point. So to wind this all up, I think women who strip are hotter if they leave something on rather than take it all off and waste your money on seeing a girl nude and having a quick thrill rather than seeing her only in a bra and panties and thinking about her later and getting aroused. This has been my monthly rant, so let's see how you fellas or women think of it.

I totally agree with you here...
It's way more sexy when a woman keeps her clothes on, and hides her beautifull body. ( of course it has to be a nice looking woman ).
Great examples are Carmen Electra and Pamela Anderson who, nog matter what they're wearing, look better with clothes on than without any.

I once went to a topless bar and got a private dance with one of the gals. She hung around and I asked her if she'd like a drink, so she says she'd have what I'm having which of course is a bottle of beer, and we had a cool conversation about how she'd stripping to pay her way thru college. She explained to me how she's going to be stripping for a few more months then she gets a degree with top honors in her class as a physical therapist.
She said she goes by a discreet name and everything too. She had the name of "Lacy" or something like that.
Later on, she went back to the stage, and when she was finished with her routine, she came back to me to talk more. She said she was there a while and had made enough money from lap dances. So we talked the rest of the evening between sets. She said just in $1 tips and more alone at the stage that night, she was going to be making a ton of money.

Amazingly, she paid for my next beer. It was refreshing to see a gal that had such a good head on her shoulders. She was really down to earth, and didn't have to act slutty or anything. The seductive way she'd pull down her top during a lap dance made you want her even more. When the night was done, she asked me if I'd like to go with her to her place, and for some reason I turned her down. She got this look of amazement on her face, and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek and said, Mack, you're a real gentleman.
Then I said what the hell, and we fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning, we talked and she explained that she isn't looking for anything serious, but she had a great time with me. She had to have 1 crazy night before she left the biz, and hadn't met the right guy.
I haven't seen her since, but I enjoy the memories.