• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Those Who Say 'I Support the Troops' Really Don't

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Everyone used to say how they wanted to have a beer with George W. Bush. I would rather go buffet hopping with Michael Moore. Or shoe shopping with Bill O'Reilly. :D

Everyone used to say how they wanted to have a beer with George W. Bush. I would rather go buffet hopping with Michael Moore. Or shoe shopping with Bill O'Reilly. :D

Well done. That was a" fair and balanced" diss on Bush (43). :)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

I would rather go gun shopping with Ron Paul.

Thanks Bob

lol... love this longer clip. Pencils in Bluto's nostrils.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I'm a sarcastic asshole. My sense of humor is tough to get since I say things for my entertainment mostly. I remember my wife saying on our 4th date, "I got that one".
Maybe I'm a bit anti-social. ;)

I actually think Michael Moore is very bright. I think he is often right. However, since he is very bright I think he knows when he is being misleading or not truthful. So, it is tough for me to forgive his sins. Unlike George W. Bush, who I think was unthruthful, but somehow believed his own bullshit. I don't care for him either, but I forgive his sins (as if anyone cares about me forgiving sins).

The article was a good one. It is a point that has been made by others (I posted one link from the NY Times), but I think Moore did a very good job with it.

...oh, and Michael Moore is fat. :)
I'd care more about watching you film if I was less apathetic.

He's fat? Really? I thought it was just right wing propoganda that made him look fat...

Tell your wife I sympathise with her plight ;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Yes, it was a reference to a film, that goes along with his avatar. If you ever get a chance, watch "Animal House".

Yea V V. Animal House. I thought you knew about this film. It was made in 1978 by John Landis. One of the greatest comedies of all time. A must see about college life. I think you would very much appreciate to the wacky hi-jinx there.